SwalayA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Traveling Like a Local - Camel's Back Nainital, Uttarakhand.

Camels Back Nainital.jpg

Camels Back or Deopatta located in Nainital at an elevation of 2,422m above mean sea level. True to its name, Camel’s Back is suggested because it’s shape looks like a camel’s back. This picnic spot offers great horse-riding and nature walking opportunities. Sunset views of the Himalayas & Tarai Region from here are also excellent. A superb rock formation, with a life-like resemblance to a sitting camel, can be seen from this spot. While visiting here do not forget to bring your own picnic basket because there are no eateries here.

(Picture Clicked By Me)

Nainital - The City Of Lakes, Uttarakhand, India
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Camel's Back Nainital, Uttarakhand.

Hello @SwalayA

Thanks for sharing. Did you take this photo/ write the content of the post? If not, please can you quote the source/give credit to the author? You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For further information, please review Local Guides  community policy

I'd suggest to share your true and genuine experience of a place - or simply why your wish to go there - as this will help others to understand why to visit the location you like so much :).

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Solution

Hello @SwalayA

Thanks for sharing. Did you take this photo/ write the content of the post? If not, please can you quote the source/give credit to the author? You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For further information, please review Local Guides  community policy

I'd suggest to share your true and genuine experience of a place - or simply why your wish to go there - as this will help others to understand why to visit the location you like so much :).

Many thanks.

Level 7

Hi @MariaBi

Thanks for your message and instructions, Picture is clicked by me,  As being a Local Guide from long time i always maintain the decorum of Community. 

Shall i mention my name as a credit ?

Hi @SwalayA 

Great picture indeed! May I suggest to give credit for the content in the post, though? It looks like you have taken it from an online source. Many thanks!

Level 7

Re: Traveling Like a Local - Camel's Back Nainital, Uttarakhand.

@Nerella2020 Thank You 

Level 7

Hi @MariaBi

Thank You for the reply and appreciating the picture, Great to know that you find my site on google, I am the owner of that site.

Please check footer of site, (Designed & Maintained : Javs Ali & Swalay Ali) or Whois lookup for [REDACTED], Hope you will convinced now that its clicked by me 🙂 

i am a responsible local guide 🙂 i always upload pictures clicked by me. If still any issues then please confirm i will take it down, Many Thanks.

Rgds/Swalay

Level 7

@Nerella2020 Sure, We have a instagram & facebook account for Nainital, We have uploaded thousands of pics online, hope you like all.

Will upload more pictures on Local Guide Connect soon, Thank You.

Facebook [REDACTED]

Instagram[REDACTED]

Hi @SwalayA

I am thoroughly convinced now that this is your words and thanks a lot for clarifying and confirming with me. You are welcome here but I need also to remind you also that Connect is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind. Please review our Local Guides Program Rules before posting.

Many thanks.

Level 7

Hi @MariaBi,

Thank you so much, That's why i didn't mention my website or social accounts name on first post, Only because you mention the URL of my website i clear the confusion.

I will take your words as a good suggestion and mention my name as a credit from next time. Appreciate your work for guiding us.

No problem at all @SwalayA and thanks again for sharing.