FlyingFlyingTravelling

Exit -> DownExit -> Down

Candi BorobudurCandi Borobudur

Candi BorobudurCandi Borobudur

Yogyakarta, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Traveling Candi Borobudur

Hi @LimahS, thanks for sharing! The stupas look massive. Did you see all 504 Buddha statues at Borobudur? 

Looks like this is your first post, so welcome to Connect! Since you are new here, I suggest checking out tips about posting, searching and interacting with the community.

If you are looking to share more photos on Connect, then be sure to catch up on the tips about posting on the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board. Here are some information that I find most useful:

• The headline matters. Try to make it clear and attention-grabbing so that more people will read you, especially if you want some comments about your pictures and discoveries. 
  • Share pictures that are relevant (don’t post pictures of yourself posing in front of a mirror, for instance) and that have been taken by you. And try not to post blurry photos, as they won’t catch the attention of the community.
  • Think about the context. Please tell us a little bit more about your photo: Where did you take it? What’s the name of the tourist spot or the dish? How did you like being there and experiencing what you’re showing us? This way, other Local Guides will be encouraged to engage with you.

Feel free to edit your post and add more details. To do so, click on the three dots on the top right corner of the post, then select "Edit post". For now, I am moving your post to the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board.

I hope this information has been helpful. See you around in Connect!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Re: Traveling Candi Borobudur

Hey @LimahS,

Welcome to Local Guide Connect.

The photos of your tour are great....

I would like to suggest to add some details about the photos, like about the current place of the photo, or how you ended up there, details about the place, the context of the place.....

The explanation of the photo should give the brief explanation of your whole trip...... 

I hope this helps...:)

Keep travelling and Enjoy....