ClodaghB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Travel

Cannes is such a beautiful place! I would recommend it to anyone who would consider it as a holiday destination! 

Screenshot_2017-01-30-01-32-22.png

Screenshot_2017-01-30-01-33-32.png

Screenshot_2017-01-30-01-33-38.png

Screenshot_2017-01-30-01-33-42.png

Screenshot_2017-01-30-01-33-46.png

I had to screenshot some of the photos because they were too large to upload otherwise.  

Cannes, France
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Travel

Ciao @ClodaghB benvenuta in Connect. Cosa riguarda in particolare la tua bella immagine di Cannes? 

Ti lascio qualche consiglio:

Prenditi qualche minuto per esplorare il menu del forum, per vedere di cosa trattano le varie sezioni.

All'inizio di ogni sezione troverai un post del moderatore, che da indicazioni su come inserire un post. Leggilo sempre, lo troverai utile.

Contestualizza sempre le tue immagini, le guide locali provengono da tutto il pianeta, e a volte non sono a conoscenza di cose che dai per ovvie.

Spero di rileggerti presto.

Level 7

Hello:) nothing concerns me, I just want to show some beautiful photos that I have taken of a beautiful place ❤️ but I couldn't just upload my photos because the photo size was too large so I had to screenshot them. Okay I will find the forum and read it thank you very much this information was very helpful 🙂 

@ErmesT wrote:

Ciao @ClodaghB benvenuta in Connect. Cosa riguarda in particolare la tua bella immagine di Cannes? 

Ti lascio qualche consiglio:

Prenditi qualche minuto per esplorare il menu del forum, per vedere di cosa trattano le varie sezioni.

All'inizio di ogni sezione troverai un post del moderatore, che da indicazioni su come inserire un post. Leggilo sempre, lo troverai utile.

Contestualizza sempre le tue immagini, le guide locali provengono da tutto il pianeta, e a volte non sono a conoscenza di cose che dai per ovvie.

Spero di rileggerti presto.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ClodaghB, welcome to Connect! At which beach in Cannes did you take those photos? It looks like great weather!

Screenshots are perfectly fine, but just one tip. For your photos to catch the attention of the community, I suggest cropping the screenshots to remove the black/blank portions to make it more attractive. 🙂

As @ErmesT mentioned, Connect is a community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share their experiences and ideas with one another. So it'll be great if you could share more about the places you visit so others can take reference and maybe travel to the same places of interest that you recommended. More tips here.

Check out this post for the best practices when using Connect. Looking forward to your posts!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Hi ClodaghB,

Looks like a fun place.We would love to visit France one day...maybe include the Cannes Film Festival too.My wife and I get around a bit.....New Zealand is a beautiful place particularly Queenstown near the bottom of the South Island.There  are so many fun adventures to go on and the people are so friendly...nearly as friendly as us Aussies..ha ha.Here are a few pics from our vacation there.We took a cruise up Milford Sound and then a joy ride in a Jet Ranger helicopter which landed 10,000 feet up on top of Fox Glacier.It was the first time I had seen snow as we don't get any back in Queensland,Australia where I lived most of my life before moving to California a few years ago.

May the Google be with you.

Cheers,

Zed star.

10,000 feet up on Fox Glacier,NZ.10,000 feet up on Fox Glacier,NZ.It wasn't that cold during the 20 minutes we were  there.It wasn't that cold during the 20 minutes we were there.My wife and I loved it.My wife and I loved it.A blue glacial lake 8000 feet below.A blue glacial lake 8000 feet below.Milford sound is incredible.Milford sound is incredible.Waterfalls 2000 feet high.Waterfalls 2000 feet high.It goes for miles and miles.It goes for miles and miles.

Level 5

Hi everybody from all over the world,

We had an amazing time when we attended the Miramar Air Show in San Diego not long after we moved from Australia to California.We don't have air shows of this magnitude back home so it was just incredible to see The Blue Angels,all sorts of amazing aircraft and even an M1 Abrams tank.The event runs for a few days every year and is attended by 100's of thousands of visitors....and it's real loud too.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.34.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.33.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.33.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.33.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.29.57 PM.png

Level 5

Hi Everybody,

If you are ever in California and you want a peaceful seaside town to vacation in then look no further than Cambria.My wife and I have spent a couple of vacations here in recent years.We usually rent a house with an ocean view or one with an ocean front.It's a great little town with a top coffee shop where you can get a nice cappuccino or a creamy latte.There are a few bars and pizza joints and lots of great clothing stores.It is a terrific place for bicycle rides.We love it.

Keep on Googling!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 6.08.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-02 at 6.01.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-02 at 6.01.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-02 at 6.00.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-02 at 5.59.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-02 at 5.58.21 PM.png

Level 7

Re : Travel

You can use https://www.picmonkey.com/ for improving your photos