Travel to Italy

16 - 1.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Travel to Italy

20161215_092045.jpg

Level 8

Re: Travel to Italy

hi @Anonymous Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce-Yourself-February-2017. Good luck

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to Local Guides Connect! I have merged your posts under the title "Travel to Italy" into one thread so all discussions can be found in one place. I have also moved your post to Share Your Photos and Discoveries.

Where in Italy were these photos taken? So much nature! 🙂

I recommend reading this post for tips about sharing photos in Connect:

• Make the best use of Location” feature to add the location of where the photo is taken. (P.S don't use location as the place you live in, but the place where you took the photo).
  • Share a story. Photos are great but community members love to know more about your experience at a location.
  • Share pictures that are relevant (don’t post pictures of yourself posing in front of a mirror, for instance) and that have been taken by you. And try not to post blurry photos, as they won’t catch the attention of the community.

As you are new here, do check out this post for best practices when using Connect. I'm excited to see more posts about Italy!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Former Google Contributor

Ciao @Anonymous,

Un caldo benvenuto su Local Guides Connect. Spero che questa esperienza si riveli interessante e divertente per te. Ho spostato i post nella sezione "Share your Photos and Discoveries" in modo che sia più facile per te iniziare un dialogo con le altre Local Guides mostrandoci i posti che ami in Italia e nel mondo.

Questo è il primo post che invii? Per favore, leggi qui alcuni utili suggerimenti su come utilizzare questa comunità prima di pubblicare un post e ricorda di aggiungere sempre dove hai fatto le foto e qualcosa di rilevante rispetto all'immagine che posti, in modo da raccontarci qualcosa dei luoghi, la loro storia e  magari come essa si unisce alla tua. 

Perché non ti presenti alla community nel nostro post per le presentazioni di February 2017  e ci racconti qualcosa di te, magari aggiungendo una tua foto o una foto che ti rappresenta? Ecco alcuni consigli per la tua presentazione:

1. Nome:

2. Luogo: (contrassegna la tua posizione nel campo sottostante)

3. Che cosa mi piace in Local Guides:

4. Cosa mi piace condividere:

5. Dove ho sentito parlare di Local Guides:

6. Curiosità su di me:

E prova anche ad esplorare anche le altre sezioni nel forum per condividere o trovare argomenti interessanti, foto e suggerimenti tra cui anche una sezione interamente dedicata alla lingua italiana.

Grazie da Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 5

Beautiful place to visit.There are many places should visit.Also there are unknown villages that ought to visit.I would suggest you a small village ;is called Cenova.Cenova is surrounded by hill.There is a small hotel and food is good.There is spring water and so good as snow.There is bus service but not always.Usually many people come in the month of Jun to August.