MIHashimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Today Morning in Istanbul

Morning in Istanbul

A Great Photo while sun rising in Istanbul streetYavuz Cami ( Masjid ) in Esenler IstanbulYavuz Cami ( Masjid ) in Esenler Istanbul

@ErmesT @OSAMA

Esenler/Istanbul, Turkey
13 comments
Level 10

Re: Today Morning in Istanbul

@MIHashimi thanks for share . i love Istanbul specially Blue Mosque area . last Oct visit there for short time . wait for see more places 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Yes, Bro, it is very beautiful area & I will share more beautiful photos here and to Google Maps God-willing.

Level 9

MashaAllah Kardash AMAAAAZING Photo @MIHashimi , i 💓💓💓💓 Istanbul 🙂

Level 8

Hehe bro Jazak Allahu Kahiran Kardeshem, Hope You are fine and Well. Istanbul is full of love because there are lovely people and holy grave of Hazrat Abu Ayoub AL Ansari R.A. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @MIHashimi,

Great shot! I am a big lover of Istanbul.

By the way, I have moved your topic to the Photos and Discoveries board.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Former Google Contributor

Hey @MIHashimi

That's a beautiful photo! I love Istanbul too. It's an amazing city and it's just 6-7h car ride from where I live. 🙂 If you're a fan of sunsets/sunrises, you will probably like this topic.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Sure sure karedash , @MIHashimi i enjoy my stay in Istanbul and really you are very lovely people :-))))

Level 8

Thanks, Bro Hope You have a good time 🙂

Level 8

@OSAMA bro actually I am not a Turk, I am an Afghan Local Guide but I must also mention that Turkish people are so lovely