OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Through my Lens - Multan Pakistan (Street Photography)

I like to take short walks around my city/places I have lived. Sometimes I drive to see a different perspective and it never ceases to amaze me that every individual, every living being, every object, buildings/architectures just keeps adding a different flavor to what we call 'life'. It depends on who you are, where you at, what you wish to see and how you wish to see the light through your lens. 

Here are some of the random shots I took years ago while driving around my city. 

Coordinates: 30.1814786,71.3345707

Date Taken: July 4, 2016

Overloading - Check. Yes, we still use those donkey carts around the cityOverloading - Check. Yes, we still use those donkey carts around the cityOne of the water tanks that stands tall reminding us of Victorian Era and British Rule in this regionOne of the water tanks that stands tall reminding us of Victorian Era and British Rule in this regionPlace called Damdama - Restoration of an Old viewpoint that was used in 17th century to look over city wallsPlace called Damdama - Restoration of an Old viewpoint that was used in 17th century to look over city wallsNewly installed Flower Clock near Clock Tower MultanNewly installed Flower Clock near Clock Tower MultanA busy road, called 'Khanewal Road' that passes through the center and connects the major parts of the cityA busy road, called 'Khanewal Road' that passes through the center and connects the major parts of the cityA Small tourist/visitors rest area near Shah Rukn e Alam ShrineA Small tourist/visitors rest area near Shah Rukn e Alam Shrine

13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Through my Lens - Multan Pakistan (Street Photography)

Hey @OmerAli,

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing your photos with us. I hope to see some more of your discoveries here.

Just so you know, I'm moving your post to the Photos and Discoveries board where it fits even better.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thanks for your kind words @NadyaPN

I really appreciate that. 

Thanks for pointing the post to the right board, I'd be more careful with my posts 🙂

Level 9

Pakistan ki to kia baat gai brother @OmerAli. Our Khas kr Multan ki.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Welcome Dear brother @OmerAli

Level 8

@OmerAli

Stunning images and great captions 🧚‍♀️

I like how you used sepia tones to display the beauty of your city. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @VBenedict

I really appreciate that you went through my post so closely. 

Level 8

@OmerAli I tried to choose a favorite but couldn't.   

Each image triggers its own set of socioeconomic significance; jointly and individually encompassing a singular perpective captured by your lens.

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Proud Google Maps Local Guide

Connect Moderator

@VBenedict

Wow, I never had such remarks about my photos. Thank you so much 🙂