FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

The winter sunset in Tierra del Fuego

The afternoons of the month of July in the winter are very cold in the land of fire, the temperature drops many degrees on occasions -10 or more, but the beautiful thing is that the sun reflected in the frozen water mirrors, producing these masterpieces of the art, the issue is only in being there at the time of taking the photo, in this case with the mobil.

Tarde de invierno en Río GrandeTarde de invierno en Río Grande

Saludos Farid

Reserva Natural Urbana - Laguna de los Patos, Río Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
8 comments
Level 10

Re: The winter sunset in Tierra del Fuego

Me encantó la foto @FaridTDF! Ojalá pueda visitar Tierra del Fuego en un futuro cercano 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Te gustara mucho @ValeriaA_ cuando lo visites, en especial Ushuaia, con su bahía y sus innumerables paseos turísticos que, en invierno el cerro castor con la pista de esquí y el verano con el resto caminatas y otras cosas.

saludos Farid.

Level 8

Very beautiful Farid. 🙂

Saludos!

Connect Moderator

@FaridTDF

Very nice picture! Sunset is always something special!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

Thanks @TorM and @Haruki, it's a very nice place, cold windy, but for me the best place to live.

Saludos Farid

Level 6

This last winter we had -30 and 6 months of cold. Right now it is summer and it has been cool and dry. Forest fires threaten one of our most beautiful parks, Algonquin.

Minus 10 doesn't seem so cold, now. I love your winter ice sunset!!! Yes, I would enjoy the challenge of painting that view. Beautiful. You should enter a contest.

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

This last winter we had -30 and 6 months of cold. Right now it is summer and it has been cool and dry. Forest fires threaten one of our most beautiful parks, Algonquin.

Minus 10 doesn't seem so cold, now. I love your winter ice sunset!!! Yes, I would enjoy the challenge of painting that view. Beautiful. You should enter a contest.

ChristineBrandon
Level 9

Bls: The winter sunset in Tierra del Fuego

Halo bro @FaridTDF

good article and nice view

terima kasih ( thank you in bahasa )