ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The Modern Iconic Building in Bangladesh

Dear Local Guides,

Bangabandhu International Conference Center - BICC is the country's only multi-purpose convention center. This convention center has proudly hosted a number of national and international events over the years. It has the spacious parking area, garden, lawn and musical fountain.

20170803_113633.jpgHall of Fame

Bangabandhu International Conference Center formerly known as Bangladesh China Friendship Conference Center is the only international conference center of Bangladesh situated at Sher-e-Bangla, Dhaka.

@TraciC @Corrie  @Gaieus @LucioV @Atsukot Hope you like it ... 🙂

Maps Link: Bangabandhu International Conference Center

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Bangabandhu International Conference Center, Bir Uttom Khaled Mosharraf Avenue, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: The modern iconic building in Bangladesh

Hi @ShahMdSultan

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Thanks for sharing! I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience:). On the "Photography" board you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture.
Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @ShahMdSultan

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. Thanks for sharing! I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience:). On the "Photography" board you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture.
Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 2

Hello how are you? Success in your labors I would like to know if you can help me; How do I create a group .... here in my country .... country ..?.
I am from Colombia ... and there is nobody here who wants that ... according to google.