Level 5

The beauty of Nairobi # lovetherhino

National Park, Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: The beauty of Nairobi # lovetherhino

Great @Alihussein1. I also moved your post over to Photos and Discoveries instead of Let's Meet-Up because I know you will get more of the photographers here in the Connect Community interested in your live animal photos.

If you haven't done so already, you should introduce yourself over in this month's General Discussion's Introduce Yourself June-2017 forum. There are many Local Guides interested in wildlife photography and would enjoy knowing you are living in Kenya.

Cheers,

Karen

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Very cool @Alihussein1. Here in America, we can only see rhinoceros at zoos in person.

Were you very close? Was this a vacation in Kenya? At game reserve? 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 5

@KarenVChin Here is the Nairobi national animal reserves where you can drive through and meet face to face with different wildlife. It was Sunday outing 

Connect Moderator
Solution

Great @Alihussein1. I also moved your post over to Photos and Discoveries instead of Let's Meet-Up because I know you will get more of the photographers here in the Connect Community interested in your live animal photos.

If you haven't done so already, you should introduce yourself over in this month's General Discussion's Introduce Yourself June-2017 forum. There are many Local Guides interested in wildlife photography and would enjoy knowing you are living in Kenya.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 5

@KarenVChin Thank you so much I really appreciate that. I love nature and also traveling discovery all over the world 

Level 9

Whoooa! I love this!! @Alihussein1

I believe @KarenVChin has really enjoyed it.

@Alihussein1 wrote:

IMG_1706.JPG

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 1

Hello Karen. Nairobi National Park is a park within the city. It got a lot of world animal including the Big five (you know Them?) Other small animal like monkey, warthogs. they roam within our roads and people recreation park Like  Uhuru Park, arboretum. Give us a visit 

Connect Moderator

@Gid32 - Big Five. I always thought the giraffe was included in the list. Going to Africa is on my bucket list. I have had friends and family who visited South Africa, Tanzania, and Kenya for safari. Only saw their gazillions of photos = ).  I've only seen these animals at my local zoo - which is not the same.

Do you go often and see these beautiful creatures in their natural habits?

Cheers,

Karen