LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Thanks for celebrating small businesses with us!

We know Local Guides are passionate about showing others the best of their cities. That’s why, this season, we’ve all been putting the spotlight on small businesses by sharing in-store photos on Google Maps.

It’s been a terrific celebration! We started with our own @AnnaDickson’s best tips for taking indoor photos.

On our YouTube Channel, we posted a fun video showing how to take an in-store photo tour. (To recap, it’s super-easy: just get a wide shot, a #shelfie, and close-ups of items you love.)

We shared shops around the world that Local Guides love on social. If you missed them, make sure to check our lists of amazing antique shops, music stores, museum shops, and super-specialized bookstores.

And, of course, we’ve been sharing some of your best photos here on Connect. We have one final roundup of great shots today. Post your own favorites in the comments, and be sure to keep sharing where you love to shop with #LocalGuides!

Nichopoulos by Ntagaki EleniNichopoulos by Ntagaki Eleni

Food stall in TaipeiFood stall in Taipei

Pasticceria Dolce Ricordo by Marco ManfrediniPasticceria Dolce Ricordo by Marco Manfredini

SusieCakes by Erik FordSusieCakes by Erik Ford

Květinařství Na Ořechovce by Stanislav ProcházkaKvětinařství Na Ořechovce by Stanislav ProcházkaPost your own favorites in the comments, and for future photos, don’t forget to share them with #LocalGuides!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
15 comments
Level 9

Re: Final 5 great shopping photos from Local Guides

Artificial flower & plants @ Kaison, Sunway velocity mallArtificial flower & plants @ Kaison, Sunway velocity mall

Artificial flower & plants @ Kaison, Sunway velocity mallArtificial flower & plants @ Kaison, Sunway velocity mall

Here's some of my favourite shots from last week's shopping at Kaison, Sunway Velocity Mall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Level 9

Woow woow woow @LuisRG very nice collection 🙂

Level 9

Bro @Haseeb Amazing Photos 👍👌👍👌

Level 9

Final Photos @LuisRG :-)))

Check this Guuuys 

@LucioV @AkmalB @NareshDarji @SalmaanN 

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Very nice photos @LuisRG thanks again for sharing with us

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Amazing Clicks @Haseeb

Well Done!!!!

@Haseeb wrote:

Here's some of my favourite shots from last week's shopping at Kaison, Sunway Velocity Mall, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Level 8

Those are eye catching photos, @LuisRG.. And yours photos too beautiful, @Haseeb.. And thanks for tagging me here,@OSAMA..

@OSAMA wrote:

Final Photos @LuisRG :-)))

Check this Guuuys 

@LucioV @AkmalB @NareshDarji @SalmaanN 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Thanks for sharing @LuisRG

Final 5 shopping photos 

Great selection