Lajour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Taking pictures at a bank

thank you so much @iyudhi, I've noted these points and I'll sure put them to use when next I take pictures of places. 

Level 7

@Chymdii That would be great! We can meet up or even team up with others to map an area... Boy I'm excited too

Level 7

Hello Joy and Chymdii, good to know you guys are here in Port-Harcourt as well. We could all meet up and grow our passion, like to have your responses so we can plan it out. Cheers!

Level 7

Hello @Lajour thanks for sharing that experience! I have not experienced that but have always imagined it and that makes me to be conscious of the environment I'm about to capture. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Level 7

@Ossytony That would be wonderful! Hey let's have a meet-up already! Do you know any more Port Harcourt based local guides? @Chymdii What do you think? 

Level 7

Hello @Lajour and @Chymdii I don't know other Local Guides in town, we can surely go ahead and have a meet-up soon, I propose early next month.

I put up a post today about Onne, its a beautiful place we can explore more.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Discover-Beautiful-ONNE-Nigeria/m-p/854417/h...

Level 7

@Ossytony @Chymdii Can I tag you in a new post? 

Level 8

Well @Lajour your experience will help other Local Guides.

As per my experience, I usually use to take permission from guards and bank managers before taking pictures and before uploading these on maps. 

fortunately I have nice experience and everyone allowed me happily. ☺☺

But for the highly sensitive places, areas I have not taken pictures. 

Level 7

Thank you @Prdeep I will take permission  from now on 

Level 10

It's quite a scary situation but in other hand they security guys are doing their job but I know you leant something from this. It's always advisable to ask for permission before taking pics any place