HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Table Mountain experience & photos

If you ask me 1st thing to do in Cape Town, I will definitely tell you visit Table Mountain, There is no question about it. Table Mountain is a one of the most popular tourist destination in Cape Town.

There are two ways of going up hiking and Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, a mode of transport system that offers ride to the top.

I picked cableway service because it was late afternoon and I was rushing to scout a good spot to compose one of my favorite timing for photography, a blue hour shoot The Cable cars are round to provide 360° view rotating and it’s aerodynamic.

Table Mountain Aerial Cableway is operating since 1929 with more than 26 million guests have enjoyed the experience including me of course. Voted as one of new 7 wonders of the world, on top of the mountain there is a magnificent view from 1,085 mm from sea level beautiful city of Cape Town, Robben Island, Signal hill, and e. t. c.

At the top there is a plateau walks, Dessie, Agama, and Klipspringer Walk. Dessie is my favorite its offers best views of north, west & south is the best. Agama walk is popular it will give you 360 views of cape town and cape peninsula, I remember this walk I managed to see the skies crossing by very close it was an amazing feeling.

Below are the pictures I took, it was amazing and great experience to be on top.

Self photo looking downSelf photo looking down 

Blue hour moment. This was closing time and perfect time to shoot cityscape.Blue hour moment. This was closing time and perfect time to shoot cityscape.Have you been there? Whats your experience 

Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, Tafelberg Road, Cape Town, South Africa
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Table Mountain experience & photos

@HeyJoe I can not see any picture.

Level 10

@HeyJoe thank you for sharing great pics! congrats!

@AnuradhaP I could see pics.

@JoeN wrote:

If you ask me 1st thing to do in Cape Town, I will definitely tell you visit Table Mountain, There is no question about it. Table Mountain is a one of the most popular tourist destination in Cape Town.

There are two ways of going up hiking and Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, a mode of transport system that offers ride to the top.

I picked cableway service because it was late afternoon and I was rushing to scout a good spot to compose one of my favorite timing for photography, a blue hour shoot The Cable cars are round to provide 360° view rotating and it’s aerodynamic.

Table Mountain Aerial Cableway is operating since 1929 with more than 26 million guests have enjoyed the experience including me of course. Voted as one of new 7 wonders of the world, on top of the mountain there is a magnificent view from 1,085 mm from sea level beautiful city of Cape Town, Robben Island, Signal hill, and e. t. c.

At the top there is a plateau walks, Dessie, Agama, and Klipspringer Walk. Dessie is my favorite its offers best views of north, west & south is the best. Agama walk is popular it will give you 360 views of cape town and cape peninsula, I remember this walk I managed to see the skies crossing by very close it was an amazing feeling.

Below are the pictures I took, it was amazing and great experience to be on top.

JJN_5789.jpg

Cable car approaching down

Lions Head

City of Cape TownCity of Cape Town

Signal HillSignal Hill

JJN_5819.jpg

Lions HeadLions Head

JJN_5829.jpg

Tourists around the cafeTourists around the cafe

View on the plateau walksView on the plateau walks

View on the plateau walksView on the plateau walks

City view from Table MountainCity view from Table Mountain

Self photo looking downSelf photo looking down

Golden HourGolden Hour

Blue hour moment. This was closing time and perfect time to shoot cityscape.Blue hour moment. This was closing time and perfect time to shoot cityscape.Have you been there? Whats your experience 

Level 10

@HeyJoe Now I can see. 

Level 9

@AnuradhaP Thank you. 

Level 9

Thanks for looking @ProfArunCM

Level 8

Hi @HeyJoe Very nice photos. Thanks for sharing.

Level 8

Beautiful pics. That is definitely somewhere I like to visit 1 day.

Level 9

Hi!! Thanks 🙂
Level 10

@HeyJoe Great post man