Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Trees at the Grand Canyon in early Spring

@Vvincent, je lui ai dit de dire à son maître à l'école qu'il était allergique au boulot mais il n'a pas osé 😉

Level 10

@InnocentUG looking forward. There is hight expectations!

NyadruI a écrit :

@KlaudiyaG thanks for the nomination, you guys would love what I'll capture when day breaks in. Keep watch!

Connect Moderator

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

Techniquely we are still in Winter (Northern Hemisphere), but we had little rain and some seasonably warm weather until last weekend.  So things are starting to bloom @Julien44.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Thanks for tagging @KlaudiyaG

The snow has started here...so this is a street right by my office.

On a cold February day...On a cold February day...

I nominate @badaib to share photos of trees in his town! 😄

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Former Google Contributor

Thanks @Shirley for accepting the challenge.

The snow has just started in February? This is odd. I thought that winter in Canada starts in December and finishes mid March, just like in my home country.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@KlaudiyaG: Effects of climate change if you ask me!! Vancouver, at least in the city, only gets one or two days of wet snow, and usually in December or January. And once every 10 years or so, we'll get a lot of snow in the city (last year winter). So to get snow in February and for it to stay is a bit unusual! But who knows with climate change...more snow to come for the weekend too. brrrrrrr!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

Level 10

Level 9

@Julien44: Yes, well, I work in a city next to Vancouver, known as New Westminster. It was the original capital city of the province (British Columbia). I saw @KlaudiyaG tag me as I was leaving my office and figured this would be a different photo of trees for this time. Usually it is warmer by now, but not this year!

Level 10