Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

@KarenVChin You are welcome. Thanks for sharing these beautifull pictures. I really like the atmosphere of the spring. Flowering trees are just lovely.

Is it springtime in your place?

KarenVChin a écrit :

Thanks for tagging me @Julienpaul44. I've been to Ta Prohm and Angkor Wat overall. There are some amazing trees growing and enveloping the temples there.

As for your tree challenge, Spring is in the air:

Just some of the blooming flowering trees at Hap Magee Ranch Park, Danville, CAJust some of the blooming flowering trees at Hap Magee Ranch Park, Danville, CA

Just one of the springtime sights as you walk around Hap Magee Ranch Park, Danville, CAJust one of the springtime sights as you walk around Hap Magee Ranch Park, Danville, CA

I am tagging @FaridMonti @MahabubMunna @SoniaK because I know they have amazing tree photos to add to your tree picture challenge.

Cheers,

Karen

I

Level 10

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

@BishowvijayaP That is perfect. I cannot wait!

BishowvijayaP a écrit :

OK @Julien44, I'll make notification alert. 🙂

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Thanks for sharing the place. As we can see you have enjoyed yesterday's hike. Lokking forward to sse what is going to come out. don't forget to share when time comes.

Level 10

Re: Trees at the Grand Canyon in early Spring

@JanelleBelle I really love the first one. The grand Canyon in the back is just unbelievable. Thanks for sharing them.

JanelleBelle a écrit :

213.jpg214.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Julien44,

Thanks for tagging me and sorry for jumping in so late!

I haven't realised how many interesting and beautiful trees there are around. We are all so busy with our daily chores that we do not pay attention to the small details which surround us. I'll definitely stay tuned for the future development of this thread. 🙂

Here is my picture. I know that it's not the best there is, but I haven't seen anyone share this type of tree.

Silver birchSilver birch

Тhis particular species are spread in all the higher mountains in Bulgaria. What is also so fascinating about birches is that their leaves can help with chronic fatigue and insomnia.

I hope that you will find this interesting,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @KlaudiyaG,

Thanks for sharing your Bulgarian's trees. It is always interesting to learn. It is also good to know that their leaves can help with chronic fatigue and insomnia. We never know if one day needed!

Otherwise, there is no worries of "jumping" late. We are not in hurry and better late than never ;-).

By the way, I notice that you haven't full fill the challenge...ha ha ha! You were supposed to nominate some friends.

Level 10

Oui @KlaudiyaG, cet arbre est fascinant. J'ai des amis en France qui font du sirop et du jus de boulot. C'est vraiment très bon et riche en oligo-éléments.

Former Google Contributor

Will you believe me if I tell you that it slipped my mind. I'm so embarrassed. Sorry about that!

Well, I nominate @InnocentUG and @Shirley.

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG no worries. I didn't notice the trees were Boulot in french. Thanks to @Vvincent ;-).

The fun fact is that my son is allergic to this tree. In french boulot means also work. You can imagine the funny thing my son is work allergic!!!!!!

Hope it is clear!

Level 10

@Julien44 j'adore cette  situation c'est tellement  drôle. J'imagine votre fils.

Faire une allergie  au travail 😅😅😅

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG thanks for the nomination, you guys would love what I'll capture when day breaks in. Keep watch!