Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

Hello my friends LG,

I really like sharing and LG connect is such a good place to do it. 

I would like through this post to thank "Mother Nature" (I hope you will follow). In my opinion, Nature is synonymous of tranquility, health, and resources. She is a great source of joy and brings us many messages in terms of beauty, art and spirituality. She also brings us so many gifts... We have seen it in the Flower pictures challenge and also on the sunrise and sunset pictures. In sharing these photos we have shared love and joy. That is great, isn't it?

In order to carry on to thank her, I thought about sharing some tree pictures. We shouldn't forget that without trees we could not live and breathe.

The last but not least, I really love the challenge option as it gives a good connection dynamic. Nomintating people means that we think of them ;-). You are then free to nominate friends as much as you want. I am therefore nominating : @ErmesT@ValeriaA_@Vvincent@Sagir@WaweruM@BishowvijayaP@KarenVChin, @Anonymous, @KlaudiyaG

In meantime, I don't want to limit anybody. If you want to share pictures without being nominated, feel free to share them with us.

Here are my pictures:

Baobabs in Madagascar.

Baobab MadagascarBaobab Madagascar

A ficus in Ta Prohm Cambodia

CambodgiaCambodgia

Plam trees in Marrakech Morocco

DSC_0182.JPG

And fir trees in Megève France. You can see in the back the Mont Blanc which is the highiest point in France.

P2130041.JPG

Enjoy and have fun in contributing!

XXXXX

Jul

161 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

Hi @Julien44, thanks for tagging!

- This is quite amaizing topic and it got me thinking right away what is the most specific tree in my country and one pop to my mind immediately:

Panciceva's sprucePanciceva's spruce

They can be only find here and nowhere else in the World: National park Tara / Serbia

And one of my favorite trees are this Nowe czarnowo krzywy las

Nowe czarnowo krzywy lasNowe czarnowo krzywy las

Nature made this to relax us 🙂 🙂 🙂

2016-08-10.jpg

Can you believe that there are such twisted trees?

I'm challenging @OSAMA@NikolaSub@DhéèrajV

Level 10

@Anonymous, Thanks for sharing these pictures. They are beautifull. The kind of trees are amazing.

Are these twisted trees because of human or it is natural?

Once again thanks for sharing nature's gifts!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Julien44 @ It's nature's way of telling she is capable of doing incredible things 😁😁. People can't figure it out why they are so twisted

Level 10

Salut @Julien44,

Je relève le défi et je vous  le propose en 360 degrés :

Tous ses arbres se trouve dans la forêt domaniale de Hez-Froidmont dans le département de l'Oise en France.

• Chêne saint Lucien 250 ans

•  Chêne Chandelier 160 ans

•  Hêtre de la Croix-le-Compte 130 ans

•  Chêne Saint Louis 300 ans

Pour les curieux : voici la fiche  Maps de la forêt domaniale de Hez-Froidmont

Je nomine @JoscelinTrouwborst

Bonne contributions à tous

Vincent

Level 10

@Vvincent. Vraiment sympa tes photos 360. C'est un vrai plus car on n'a l'impression d'être sur place. Merci de les avoir partagées. Les chênes sont magnifiques.

Level 10

Thank you for nominating me @Julien44 (c) mara intrepids(c) mara intrepids

This tre is " Acacia Tree" in the Masai Mara, I nominate @SD @FA

Level 8

Hello @Julien44, Good evening from South India. I liked your challenge. and accepted it.

As you can see the first two photos are of rubber tree... Wondering? Me too wondered when i saw it in our regional museum compound.

It is having 100 years age.

rps20180219_172643.jpg

rps20180219_172751.jpg

IMG_20180213_111520473.jpg

As soon as i saw your challenge, i uploaded those which are already there in my phone. So, please don't mind the quality.

Hope this reply made you happy...

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

Level 10

@WaweruM, thanks for sharing. It is beautifull. I really love the atmsophere with the sunset in the back. I would have loved sharing the dinner there!

Connect Moderator

Hi @Julien44

Nice post and beautiful pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

I accept your challenge.PSX_20180219_175720.jpg

I nominate to @DavidTito

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.