Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: TREE PICTURE CHALLENGE

You are right @Julien44, it looks like an endless passage! I'm happy you liked them 🙂

Julienpaul44 ha escrito:

@ValeriaAumasque you are welcome and thanks for sharing your beautifull pictures. I really like the first one as the colors especially the green, the brown and the shadows go well together?

In both of them, we feel as if they are endless passage. I love it!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@JoscelinTrouwborst Thanks for contributing.

I am sorry but I am not sure I have well understood you post. 

If you look for a place where to submit tree, I think this is the right place ;-).

Enjoy contributing!

Level 10

@DavidTito, that is really nice place. There is the sun, the sea and trees. Such a great place to be. Hopefully, there isn't too many sharks !

Connect Moderator

It's Iroko tree it produces wood timber for furniture it is found in rainforest. 

I'm from Nigeria it is also found here.

Thanks @Anonymous

Kind regards 

Sagir 

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Sagir. This agoro tree seems really interesting. From what country are you?

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice @Sagir

Level 8

Thanks for tagging me, @Sagir bhai.At Lalbagh Botanical Garden, BengaluruAt Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Bengaluru

I nominate : @BishowvijayaP

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

This is lovely @SalmaanN

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Thanks for your comment, @Sagir bhai. :))

@Sagir wrote:

This is lovely @SalmaanN

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Thank you for inviting me @Julien44

Of course I am happy for being invited in every photo challenge, but I want to remember to everyone that there is a limit of 1000 here in Connect.

Being a Moderator (and for this reason posting a lot of screenshots) I dont have this limitation (BTW, I reached the limit before to become a mod.) but I want to invite everyone to contribute carefully, or following the indications that @TraciC gave us (Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit).

Springtime will coming soon, so I want to post here some photo from March 2017.

cherry blossoms in the area of the earthquake, with a collapsed house in the background

DSC00387.jpg

A walk in Treviso city center

Caption: Sile River crossing the center of TrevisoCaption: Sile River crossing the center of Treviso

Springtime in my village

DSC00529r.jpg

Ermes

Level 10

Old Tree of Taq-e Bostan with the 700 years old

The Rahmat Tree (Mercy Tree) is the name given by Kermanshah's people to the 700 year old tree, which is located near the historic Taq Bostan historical site in the city of Kermanshah, and in 2009 has entered the national natural monuments. The height of this tree is 37.7 meters and its width is 8. 46 meters, which in addition to its natural value, has a cultural and historical value for the people of Kermanshah.
Source: Wikipedia
Old Tree of Taq-e BostanOld Tree of Taq-e Bostan

Old Tree of Taq-e Bostan