Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: TRAVELLING TO CROATIA....HERE IS MY JOURNEY

What a brilliant write up @Julien44, with some wonderful photos to go with it. Croatia looks amazing. Did you find Croatia relatively inexpensive then - for hotels, transport & food?

Many thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Level 9

Hey @Julien44!

Thanks for sharing these photos and your experiences with me. Looks like you and your family had a ton of fun. The photos really made me think of my time in Croatia, which was about 4 years ago in August! I really miss the clear waters of the sea in that areas. And of course, Dubrovnik is just absolutely gorgeous from that viewpoint! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Hi @brittym@James8Arthur@Shirley,

Thank you for your kind comments!

@James8Arthur,

Croatia is less expensive than France but I think the gap is descreasing quickly ;-(.

So I would say, it unexpensive comparing to France but could be expensive comparing to other countries! All is relative . 

See you all around

Jul

Level 8

@Sagir WOW this is a fantastic post! Thank you for pointing it out, i appreciate it.

@Julien44 Seems like Croatia has to be on my Country to visit list. Thank you for the detailed explanation. This is wonderful!

Level 10

Hi @Julien44

Très beau reportage photo. 

Ca donne non seulement envie de voyager, mais de partager ses experiences de voyage.

Big up

nkwetche 

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Level 10

What a wonderful post @Julien44. I think it was a great experience. Thank you for sharing it with us. 

Level 10

@Julien44

That was so amazing i know now more of Croatia besides a basketball and football team😀

Such history and beautiful nature.

The waterfall is astounding people can swim there wow.

Thank you brother for sharing this😀

Level 5

Merci de nous faire visiter les points show de Croatie. Afin de permettre au vacanciers de mieux choisir leurs destinations.

Level 10

Hey @Julien44

Your trip to Croatia was pleasant.

Your photos are beautiful.

ThnksT for sharing

Level 10

Hi guys,

You are all welcome 😉

@Tula I am pleased you have enjoyed it!

@nkwetche, c'est cool que cela t'ai plu et qu'en plus cela t'ai donné envie de partager tes expériences de voyages. N’hésites pas à me tagger le moment opportun!

@koushik_sarkar, you are also welcome and thanks for your encouragement!

@DshottDennis, I am glad to see that you didn't stop only at the sport teams! Even if they play well ;-).

@McArthur133 C'est exactement le but de mon post:Donner des idées de voyage et aussi me rendre disponible si besoin d'informations complémentaires!

@Venance, Content que tu ais apprécié mon post. J'espère que vous (toi et la team 225) vous portez bien!

Thanks to all of you, your feedbacks are very appreciated.

See you around

Jul