Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: TRAVELLING TO CROATIA....HERE IS MY JOURNEY

Thank you @Julien44 for mention me in your comment. 

Level 9

Lovely photos @Julien44. That's my country, glad you had a chance to see most of it's beauties and be sure there is so much more to see. Hope next time you'll come to Zagreb capital of Croatia. If you do, make sure to let me know so we can grab a beer. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @JohnnyE,

Thank you.

We didn't want to see all the beauties of Croatia as it will give us a good excuse to go back there! 😉

I will not miss the opportunity to drink a beer with you if I go to Zagreb. 

Have a nice day and see you around

Jul

Former Google Contributor

What a fantastic post @Julien44! I really enjoyed all the details and tips that you have shared. They'll be very handy when I begin planning my trip to Croatia. It's always been dream of mine to visit Hrvatska and hopefully this dream will become a reality in 2019. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello @Julien44

Thank you so much for interesting story and wonderful photos!

I suppose you have a nice time there and have bright impressions .Did you visit Plitvice lakes?

I dream to visit this place somewhere.

Best wishes,

Inga

Connect Moderator

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

This is such a cool post @Julien44. Thank you for sharing your story. Croatia is definitely in my list now. 🙂

Level 9

Level 10

Hi guys,

Sorry for late reply!

@KlaudiyaG, Thanks for your kind comments ;-). I hope you will have the opportunity to visit the beauties of Croatia

@helga19, Also thank you for your words! We didn't visit the Plitvice lakes. It will give us another opportunity to go there ;-). All the best for your dream !

@SoniaK You are welcome! I am glad to see you have enjoyed the post and sorry for making your list longuer 😉

See you all around

Jul

Connect Moderator

The longer the list is the better @Julien44. Croatia is already in my list, and just now I have added Dolomites from @ErmesT's post in the list too. One day, sure. 🙂