Prdeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

TEA and COFFEE Lovers Club

Tea and Coffee Lovers all around the world call these 

Temporary Energy Arrangement and Come Over For Free Energy Everyday. (full form is not real)

These drinks are not the necessary part of our food chain and daily life. But these make our food enjoyable and make us ready to start our daily routine.

Me enjoying teaMe enjoying tea

What will you choose first ?What will you choose first ?

I am also a tea lover and sometime love cold coffee. I wanted to find other Local Guides in the world who have same passion for tea and coffee. 

1. How many Local Guides discuss meet-up plans meanwhile having tea, coffee together ? Do they offer tea, coffee in meet-ups etc. ?

2. What are the FLAVORS, Categories, preparing/serving techniques of tea, coffee available world wide ? Tell about your country or region ?

3. What flavor, preparing technique do you like ? for example tea bag dipped, tea and milk boiled together, cold coffee, special flavor, pattern filled etc.

Well.... if talk about me, I do not like tea bag dipped. I like the way which is mostly used in India, Pakistan, Nepal i.e. tea leaves and milk boiled well together. Most of time I use to prepare tea (same technique) by myself. I take half hour for boiling for preparing only two cups of tea (any flavor). 

Once you will have tea prepared by me, it's guaranteed you will not accept another.

As per our experience on Connect we have many Co-Local Guides having same (like me) mind and feelings for tea and coffee. 

Some of those top contributors are @AkmalB  @OSAMA @Kamalhasnainee @AnitaAjah @Julien44 @JMD9 

PLEASE SHARE PICTURES, PREPARING METHODS, YOUR TASTE FOR TEA, COFFEE from all around the world.

Pardeep.

your tea infected friend. ♥

India
1 comment
Level 10

Re: TEA and COFFEE Lovers Club

Hi @Prdeep

Yes we are local guides and Tea lovers and, Tea guides also,

TEA - LIFE =NOTHING

let me show you the different types of tea and coffee,hot and cold,Tea with tea bags,cold coffee and tea leaves boiled with milkTea with tea bags,cold coffee and tea leaves boiled with milk

Enjoy every one