Did you mean: 
Level 8

Surajkund international craftsfair

IMG_20180203_165141-640x480.jpg

IMG_20180203_164711-800x600.jpg

IMG_20180203_174657-800x600.jpg

IMG_20180203_164405-800x600.jpg

IMG_20180203_200101_HDR-600x800.jpg

I love all handmade creations, creativity and traditional things, Surajkund Mela is the place which is confluence of Indian traditional arts, culture more than 20 states of India participated in it.  27 stalls of different countries were there.It was it 32 edition and this year the theme was Uttar Pradesh... sharing few glimpse of the fair

Surajkund 10th Century Ancient Reservoir, Lakewood city, Surajkund, Faridabad, Haryana, India
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Surajkund international craftsfair

@Ritusaketverma hand crafted things are getting rearer and rearer day by day this types of mela(festival) are still giving live those hard worker every hand made thing is quite unique and machine can't match human's perfection​ thanks for sharing this valuable post

Level 10

@Ritusaketverma wow . really interesting . hope future you share more photos about this fair 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@Ritusaketvermaso ameizing picture.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Ritusaketverma,

Great festival! I love handmade goods. From accessories and clothes to food and drinks. Where I live, you can find craft fairs almost every week. Usually they are themed according to the celebrations/holidays during that period of time. 

Thanks for sharing!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!