Owen7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Sunshine Coast Local Guides welcomes you!

the welcome signthe welcome signthe meeting placethe meeting placelocal parklocal parkparking availableparking availableMain streetMain streetBerkelouw BooksBerkelouw BooksBerkelouw CafeBerkelouw Cafestreet viewstreet viewThe Bake HouseThe Bake Housethe Churchthe Churchthe Community Hallthe Community Hallinside an antique bookshopinside an antique bookshop

Eumundi QLD, Australia
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Sunshine Coast Local Guides welcomes you!

Thanks for sharing this pictures @Owen7 can you share little bit about this place with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 3

Eumundi is a small town just south of the tourist mecca of Noosa, on the Sunshine Coast in sunny Queensland, where it's beautiful one day and perfect the next. It is famous for the Eumundi Markets which are held every Saturday and Wednesday, rain, hail or shine. They are renowned throughout the country as not only the best artisan markets but also the biggest. Apart from the markets the town lends itself to a quality detour from your standard trip to Noosa, just 20 kms north where people go to chill out, hang out or be seen. But if you're after a little bit of the past in the present then Eumundi is a sure-fire way to escape from it all. The famous Berkelouw's Book-store caters for the antique in us all and even gives emerging authors the chance to release their new book, be it of poetry, fiction, or another genre altogether.

Stop by on your way to Noosa, or come visit the markets - either way you'll be welcomed by the locals and meet other 'passers-by' to share a pint or coffee with and while away the afternoon. A must see in Queensland.

@NareshDarjiwrote:

Thanks for sharing this pictures @Owen7 can you share little bit about this place with us.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Owen7

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hello @Owen7

I am Niraj Bhusal, Local Guides from Nepal. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos. Really loved viewing it, great photography.

Namaste, Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Owen7,

Thanks for sharing these photos and the story behind them. This looks like a truly pleasant area to visit.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!