Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Sunset and Sunrise Photos from the Maldives

Very dashing pictures.

Thanks a lot for sharing with us @Badruddeen.

Happy photography!

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Very dashing pictures.

Thanks a lot for sharing with us @Badruddeen.

Happy photography!

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Thanks man 🙏 It's my pleasure. 

Cheers

Connect Moderator

@Badruddeen, the well Known beauty of Maldives is at his best with your photos.

The drops of waters are very evocative, and I really wants to thank you for sharing this amazing beauty with us.

Let me please also act as a moderator, and spend a few words about what @Kamalhasnainee wrote: there are so many topics in this Board that I always suggest to contribute in an existing topic, if the subject already exist. This give al least two advantages: First, we don't have a huge, and sometime boring, proliferation of topics, and second, all the people that have already posted about the same subject (in this case sunset and sunrise lovers) receive an automatic notification that in the topic there are new contributions, and they can enjoy your contribution too.

With the newcomers I'm merging the posts, as they do not have experience about how to manage themself in the forum. With very active contributors (and with nice posts) like you are, I think we can talk about this, but move the post or keep it alone with your exclusive "from the Maldives" title and content, is a choice that only you can do.

Thanks again for your beautiful post, it really makes me happy.

Level 8

Hi @ErmesT

Thank you very much for your compliments. I have no issue of merging even this post to a specific category. Before I posted I checked "Sunset / Sunrise" topic and found that City specific posts were posted and I thought I would post this specifically for Maldives. I am glad to know that my photos made you happy and rest assured when I post I will also try to make life easier for moderators. Once again thank you for your encouragement. 🙂

Cheers. 

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Wow @Badruddeen

What scenery and photography. Great Clicks.