HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Sun Almost On The Lagos Lagoon

While driving past the Lagos Lagoon, I noticed there was a different scenery on the surface of the water. The reflection of the sun came mid upfront on the surface of the water. It was as if the water was almost near the sun. I couldn't get a perfect shot, but this was what I could get. Do you have lagoons like that, share your photo's let's see nature once again at it's best.Lagos LagoonLagos Lagoon

22 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Sun Almost On The Lagos Lagoon

@HelloSamsonR nice photo. please check my time-lapse videos

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

@HelloSamsonR nice photo. please check my time-lapse videos

Level 10

@IlankovanT Wow, this is awesome what a great scenery. I have never seen this before. Tushy please how did you do this. I also love the soundtrack in the background video. Wow 😮. I have a lot to learn 

Level 8

Level 10

@ThanulakshanS Wow, great picture ,where is this place ?

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR Thank you very much 🙂

I love photography and I do all photography techniques to do some new things. earlier I was doing my time-lapse videos and still. soon I will share a beautiful my time-lapse video with you all 🙂

I'm sharing a youtube tutorial, how to make time-lapse videos. you also can try this.

@ThanulakshanS beautiful 🙂

Level 10

@IlankovanT Thanks for sharing, will check the tutorial out 😊😊

Level 6

@HelloSamsonR this is beautiful, and has made me fall in love with this country even more so. I can't wait to see this stunning scenery and beautiful sunset in person, maybe when I manage to get over there you could be my local guide? 😉  

Level 8

Mountlavania beachMountlavania beach

Thank you bro @IlankovanT , 

@HelloSamsonR and today i took this 🙂

Level 10

@MissAngela wrote:

@HelloSamsonR this is beautiful, and has made me fall in love with this country even more so. I can't wait to see this stunning scenery and beautiful sunset in person, maybe when I manage to get over there you could be my local guide? 😉  

@MissAngela Wow, awesome. Lol, we can't wait to have you then. We hope to see you in the future 👍