Google T-shirt shoppingGoogle T-shirt shopping

Conference LGConference LG

Moments LGSummit 2017Moments LGSummit 2017

Conference LGSummit 2017Conference LGSummit 2017

Interactive session LGSummit 2017Interactive session LGSummit 2017

8 comments
Level 9

Re: Summit17 photos & videos

@WilayatK  Congratulations on being able to attend. Is there a place to learn what was covered at the summit? I have not found any links to seminars or recaps of what they covered. 

Connect Moderator

Hola @davidcox, no hay algo específico como eso, pero si seguiste el acontecimiento por Instagram, Facebook o Twiter , allí hay varios vídeo en directo de lo que  se trató el encuentro, de todas maneras en una de esas el equipo de  Connect levanta algunos vídeos del encuentro, que opinas @TraciC ?

Level 9

@FaridTDF  Thanks I had not looked at the news section and missed it there. I have looked at some of the postings and looking for the meat of the meetings and what was available to learn about new/how to type of things. I will check out the links you suggested, thank you.

Connect Moderator

Hola @davidcox, aquí tienes un poco más de información al respecto y los enlaces a las distintas redes sociales donde se cubrió el gran evento 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/How-to-follow-along-with-Summit-2017/ba-p/493837

Level 7

@davidcox yes that is the link provided by faridmonti you can also follow the recaps on Facebook, Twitter youtube Google+ with # LGSummit17 

Level 10

It's very Cool... @WilayatK ,Thanks for awesome sharing 🙂

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 7

Hooray! This is excellent, so exciting! Thank you +Google Local Guides​ for caring and sharing these superb catch up images. I agree +Nina Trankova​ Below are the Google Hangout links ok!!! So much fun!!

Local Guides Summit 17 Livestream