JacquelineB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Summerimpressions of Marburg

Hi,

here are some summerimpressions of Marburg!

@ErmesT

@Anonymous

@TorM

and all others!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dttauyyTMJZmvsoT7

Warm greetings to all,

Jacky

Sorry, can't delete the @ above, not impossible.

LGC is very difficult for me! 😓😢

@

Marburg, Deutschland
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Summerimpressions of Marburg

Don't worry about the @, @JacquelineB, I know that a complete text editor is a bit difficult to manage, if compared with social networks, but give you much more editing functions.

Back to your post, Marburg is beautiful. It would be nice if you can also write something about your city, sharing with us your experience of the area.

@TorM, do you know Marburg?

Connect Moderator

@JacquelineB, thank you for sharing the nice pictures from Marburg with us!

Yes, @ErmesT, I would say I do know Marburg quite well, as I grow up not very far from there. I was there every Monday (when the weather was good) for kayaking. I did this once quite intensive.

I still thinking to cycle the fairy tail route of Germany once. I only missing time. .. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Fairy_Tale_Route

Marburg is part of this route and my childhood town Schwalmstadt as well.

@JacquelineB, maybe write something more about this route, because people like this here for sure.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Thank you,

@ErmesT

@TorM

for your answers, I will create another post again with a new album about Marburg this summer. But I still have to take these new pictures, from other places in Marburg. For that I will do more of my hikes.

In this new post, I can then also tell a little more about Marburg and the fairy tale street. 

Greetings,

Jacky

Former Google Contributor

Hey @JacquelineB,

Thanks for sharing about Marburg. I haven't heard about it before, but you and @TorM definitely introduced it in a great way. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi, @NadyaPN

thank you for your nice answer,

i'm going to create more contributions of my lovely city.

Warmest greetings,

Jacky

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JacquelineB wao amazing, thanks for sharing the beauty of Marburg with us, i also love the beautiful flowers and trees of Cherry blossom at Marburg, that you already shared with us in past post

Level 8

Thank you very much

@Anonymous

for your nice answer.

I'm going to create more contributions here about my lovely city.

Warmest greetings,

Jacky

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JacquelineB you always welcome, Greetings from Pakistan