Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Struggle for Independence-(Sculptor's Garden in Dhaka)

Ha...haaa...haaaaa  @AnuradhaP brother, I was also not born that time ....!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Yes, I'm lucky to be here, reading beautiful posts like this one, with a lot of good friend. @Kamalhasnainee

Thanks to help all of us will your beautiful posts. You are doing well, I'm happy to see how you do this.

Level 9

Yes @ErmesT, you are right. Really I am doing something only with the support of my friends. @DiAnaUS I am also astonished about the amount ! It was huge ! Thanks to all. 

@DiAnaUS wrote:

Wow great to know! $250,000 raised by 40,000 people that's absolutely incredible especially for the time period. You here about events these days raising $100,000 with the assistance of social media, but in 1971 to raise that long before the internet is something HUGE! 

@Kamalhasnainee thank you for sharing 🙂

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

I was younger than now, on 1971, @Kamalhasnainee, but I can remember of it. In fact was one of the first international concert that I have seen, on the Italian TV.

Oh really @ErmesT Seen that concert..

You are so great . you have any information about 1971 war in Bangladesh?

Connect Moderator

Hola @Kamalhasnainee, gracias por invitarme a este hilo.

Casualmente hoy es el aniversario de la independencia Argentina, el 25 de Mayo de 1810 se formó la Primera junta de gobierno  patrio por por Cornelio Saavedra como presidente, Mariano Moreno y Juan José Paso como secretarios y Manuel Alberti, Miguel de Azcuénaga, Manuel Belgrano, Juan José Castelli, Juan Larrea y Domingo Matéu, como vocales. Estos son nuestros primeros héroes, muchas calles lugares edificios parques y otros sitios llegan sus nombres, para mi los más importantes por sus ideas, sus trayectorias y entregas a la patria aún a costa de sus propias vidas y familias. Son Belgrado y Mariano Moreno

Un pequeño vídeo infantil pero muy divertido sobre el 25 de Mayo de 1810

Actualmente el Cabildo esta muy recortado, le sacaron varias arcadas para poder agregar las calles laterales Av. de Mayo y la Av. Roca

Fachada actual del Cabildo en Bs.As.Fachada actual del Cabildo en Bs.As.

Foto histórica del CabildoFoto histórica del Cabildo

6635EF4A-74F0-43DD-9D54-89A50070F010.JPG

Patio interno del CabildoPatio interno del Cabildo

Cúpula del CabildoCúpula del Cabildo

Este Cabildo es de la provincia de Salta en el norte de Argentina, este no fue truncado y conserva el aspecto histórico del pasado en toda su fachada, es muy bonito de noche  con los efectos de luz.

Cabildo de SaltaCabildo de Salta

Todas estas construcciones son de la época colonial Española en las Américas, que nos dieron esa identidad tan particular que tenemos en todos estos países, un idioma común el Castellano (Español) y todos esos grandes sabores españoles, los africanos y otros que llegaron después. Y para bien o mal el como somos.

Level 9

Kazi Nazrul Islam

He is the national poet of Bangladesh. Activism of Nazrul for political and social justice earned him the title of "Rebel Poet" (বিদ্রোহী কবি-Bidrohi Kobi). He assailed the British Role in India and preached revolution through his poetic works, such as Bidrohi (The Rebel) and Bhangar Gaan (The Song of Destruction), as well as his publication Dhumketu (The Comet). His nationalist activism in Indian independence movement led to his frequent imprisonment by the colonial British authorities. While in prison, Nazrul wrote the Rajbandir Jabanbandi (Deposition of a Political Prisoner). Nazrul wrote and composed music for nearly 4,000 songs.  Nazrul Geeti, which are widely popular even today in Bangladesh and India. At the invitation of the Government of Bangladesh (Specially by Sheikh Mujibur Rahman), Nazrul and his family moved to Dhaka in 1972. For more details visit here ..!

National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam (Born-24 May 1899, Died-29 August 1976)National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam (Born-24 May 1899, Died-29 August 1976)

Kazi Nazrul Islam playing flute in 1926, Chittagong (Image source from web)Kazi Nazrul Islam playing flute in 1926, Chittagong (Image source from web)His statue in Asansol, West Bengal, India. (Image source from web)His statue in Asansol, West Bengal, India. (Image source from web)

Few lines from 'Bidrohi'

I am the unutterable grief,
I am the trembling first touch of the virgin,
I am the throbbing ten,
I am the wild fire of the woods,
I am Hell's mad terrific sea of wrath!
I ride on the wings of lightning with joy and profundity,
I scatter misery and fear all around,
I bring earth-quakes on this world! “(8th stanza)”  (Source).

Last Stanza

Weary of struggles, I, the great rebel,
Shall rest in quiet only when I find
The sky and the air free of the piteous groans of the oppressed.
Only when the battle fields are cleared of jingling bloody sabres
Shall I, weary of struggles, rest in quiet,
I am the rebel eternal,
I raise my head beyond this world and ,

High, ever erect and alone! “(Last stanza)”  (English translation by Kabir Choudhary) 

Voice of Nazrul by Kazi Sabyasachi

Artist :- Kazi Sabyasachi
Writer & Composer :- Kazi Nazrul Islam 

Have a look - @ErmesT@FaridTDF , @DiAnaUS , @AnuradhaP , @ShafiulB 

Thanks for giving me your valuable time.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee Yes i see .

Thank you so much for sharing it with me. Yes you are right @Kamalhasnainee fighting for freedom is the biggest issue for everyone captive .

Here is a link i m sharing with you all. Requesting you all to visit once.

The greatest freedom fighter in History of INDIA

Thank you so much for inviting me here.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Thanks @deepakjhic you noticed it. In our garden there have the sculptor of Mohandas Karamchand GandhiMohandas Karamchand GandhiMohandas Karamchand Gandhi

and also have a sculptor of Indira Gandhi.

Indira GandhiIndira Gandhi

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was the leader of the Indian independence movement against British rule. Employing nonviolent civil disobedience, Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world. Source ....!

By the way thanks for sharing.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Level 9