LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Street art in Rome - part 1, Tormarancia

I'm creating a map of all street art in Rome, and this will become an enhanced virtual tour that will try to list all the street art spots around the city.

This sunday I've started with a great open air museum, just behing my home, in Tormarancia.

It's almost new (2013-2015) and full of great  street artist work from all the world!

I hope you will like it (open to full screen if you still don't see the arrows https://goo.gl/maps/Bwrynk58M8F2)

Street Art - Murales - Tor Marancia, Via Annio Felice, Roma, RM, Italia
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Street art in Rome - part 1, Tormarancia

Hey @LucioV,

This is truly nice!

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to capture these. I can visit this roman neighborhood now. Please feel free to tag me on part 2.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

@GeorgesHR wrote:

Hey @LucioV,

This is truly nice!

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to capture these. I can visit this roman neighborhood now. Please feel free to tag me on part 2.

Best regards,

Georges

Sure @GeorgesHR I will! 🙂 I have a Mymaps ready, and a lot of places to visit! 🙂

Sunday I was working on an assignment project (a US university in Rome!) but I was so bored... so I decided to take a break... and create something more funny 🙂

Have a nice day

Level 10

@LucioV .. 🙂 .. the picture below will speak a thousand words.. I will keep all the information you shared handy. 🙂 

I am coming back soon :-) .. Mia RomaI am coming back soon 🙂 .. Mia Roma

Level 10

@StephenAbraham wrote:

@LucioV .. 🙂 .. the picture below will speak a thousand words.. I will keep all the information you shared handy. 🙂 

I am coming back soon :-) .. Mia RomaI am coming back soon 🙂 .. Mia Roma

We are waiting for you @StephenAbraham!