Haruki's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Street View camera loan program

Hi Local Guides Family.

First, I wish to thank Google, for the opportunity to participate in the Street View camera loan program,
that allowed me to take photos in 360 and managed to become a trusted photographer (Trusted).

360° loan program kit360° loan program kit

The equipments are excellent and I am very grateful to @Yohanad support whenever I needed it.

In the period when I got the loan, it rained a lot in most Brazilian cities, but I was able to take photos
in places previously determined in the scope.

Some photos I need to share in specific places on Connect, but I'll leave some related links below,
in places with accessibility, with which I had great joy to register.

https://goo.gl/maps/EWpQP4kp51D2

https://goo.gl/maps/eoa8Xsb7w3E2

https://goo.gl/maps/m9CxW277RzL2

Saudações de SP!

16 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Street View camera loan program

Beautiful pictures @Haruki :). I love them. Thanks for sharing with us. So  how many seconds does it take you shoot with the loan camera? 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Beautiful pictures @Haruki :). I love them. Thanks for sharing with us. So  how many seconds does it take you shoot with the loan camera? 🙂

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR how are you? 🙂

Thank you and My pleasure for this sharing. 🙂

I was able to confirm that the Street View App needs (in my phone) approximately 8 (eight) seconds to complete one photo and be available to another.

The loan occurred on time and without occurrences (45 days), so I requested an extension for the same term.

Best regards from Brazil!

Level 10

Wow, nice @Haruki Thanks for sharing with great tips with me. Very useful to me. In the past few days also I have been shooting some 360 with my mobile device. Thanks @Haruki 😊👍

Level 10

@Haruki The Loan camera is not available for my country :). I checked now. I hope they make future plans for my country in the future 😊

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR 🙂

I did my best and a happy for were no problems in my loan period.

I believe I was the first loaner in Brazil and felt more engagement for that.

More local guides have succeeded, but I have not seen many posts yet.

I wish with all my heart that more Countries can participate. 🙂

As reported by the Post: "Stay tuned - we are working hard to expand eligibility to additional countries in the future."

I'm happy for you 360° in mobile. My friend @SauloBarross became a Street View Trusted photographer using Mobile.

Best.

From Local Guides Family/Team from Brazil. 🙂

Level 10

Thanks @Haruki 😊. Shooting with my mobile is not so easy. But in the past few days, I have been able to get 10 approved Photos just like your friend who shoots on mobile. I hope to become a trusted Photographer with my mobile, before I get a professional camera. The experience also would be worth saying. 😊😊. And if you search Connect, you would see a post recently of how I acquired a mobile to make an impact in my community 😊😊

Level 8

Yes, you will be a Street View Trusted Photographer too.

If you like photos, it's very good.

And here at Connect, we have @LucioV excellent content/collaboration on 360 photos too.

Best. 🙂

Level 10

Yeah @LucioV is a Legend here on 360 😊😊. He is a total Legend here on everything. 😊. @LucioV please your useful tips and advice is welcome here on this post 😊

Level 10

Guys.... thanks for your kind words!

Happy you made this experience @Haruki! It's always nice to receive something from G 🙂