Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Steamboat Geyser in Yellowstone National Park

Hi Local Guides, Have you been here?

Steamboat Geyser in Yellowstone National Park is erupting unusually often. One June 4, the geyser had its eighth eruption this year according to CNN. 

Enjoy.

Yellowstone National Park, United States
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Steamboat Geyser in Yellowstone National Park

Check this out @AnitaAO @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @NareshDarji 

Connect Moderator

Wow very interesting  @Badruddeen.

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Naresh @NareshDarji

You are welcome. Yes, it's really interesting. This is how powerful nature is. We humans are helpless. Nature is too powerful.

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

That's incredible @Badruddeen. Thanks for sharing it. I've never seen it before and I totally agree that it reminds us how powerful the Mother Nature is.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN Indeed Nadya, There's so much to explore in this world. 🙂

It's endless with so much surprises. That's where we fit in. We LG's explore and guide the rest. #Letsguide

Cheers

Level 9

No, I have not seen this @Badruddeen, I also agree with @NadyaPN that Mother Nature is very powerful. However, I wouldn't want to visit a place prone to eruption, I love guiding safely and not endangering my life. 

Thank you for sharing 

A-Beta
Level 8

@AnitaAO That's a good choice. Safety is important.

Cheers