Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Speckled Pigeon

Beautiful pigeons @Sagir Bro. In Nepal they are called ढुकुर .

Namaste, Niraj

Connect Moderator

Thanks @NirajBhusal

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Hi @Sagir! Thanks for tagging me in this post. I've never seen this kind of pigeon, the red patch in their eyes is very interesting! There are so many kinds of pigeons! Pigeons are also very common in Buenos Aires, you walk past them and they don't get scared, they are very used to human activity! I think this animal has spreaded all around the world. Bad thing is, as they usually live in cities, they transport illnesses so one must be careful and try not to touch them. I think it's great that you could take these pictures Sagir, I guess this pigeon was enjoying its bath haha 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@Sagir The pigeons, they look very beautiful, thanks for sharing with us. 

Connect Moderator

@LaxmiG1wrote:

@Sagir its really amazing and beautiful capture really like it .

thank you for tagging and sharing 

Thanks @LaxmiG1

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your kind words @ValeriaA_

This pigeons are not thesame with the common pigeons. They are a bit bigger and red eye patch in the adults.  Their colour is always same unlike the normal pigeons that has many shade of colours 

Kind regards 

Sagir 

Level 10

That's right @Sagir, I imagined they weren't like the other pigeons. These ones have something special! 🙂

@Sagir escribió:

Thanks for your kind words @ValeriaA_

This pigeons are not thesame with the common pigeons. They are a bit bigger and red eye patch in the adults.  Their colour is always same unlike the normal pigeons that has many shade of colours 

Kind regards 

Sagir 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Hi @Sagir bhai.

Speckled pigeon looks very beautiful. Red eye is making it unique too. You have took very great shots and I am happy that you took this photos very close because whenever I try to go near to a bird to take photos, they get far from me. 😄 Thanks for sharing with us, bro! :))

Vellore Local Guides