Emperor001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Some Local Guides are giving wrong photos

IMG_20180409_105949_459.JPG

There are some guides in my area who are giving wrong photos of place. This is not a 360 degree photo of BOF Circular Market. I am asking help for fixing this problem. This is not the only problem . Tjere are many wrong photos. Help me to solve this problem. Thank you.

Gazipur Sadar Upazila, Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 7

Re: Some Local Guides are giving wrong photos

Hi @Emperor001 thanks for heads-up.

This is very simple, you can report such photos, by clicking on the photo and further click on the Flag on right bottom corner, follow below screen shot for details:

Screenshot_20180409-111325.jpg

You can select the appropriate reason for reporting the photo and further Google team will review your report and will work accordingly.

As I can see, you have not introduces yourself till, now, I would suggest to click here to introduce yourself in the community.

Regards,

Satees

Level 7

Thanks @Banjara

But I have used the following system but no use . On the other hand I have given a screenshot . The photo in that screenshot is not reportable. There is no option for reporting that 360 degree photo.

Level 7

@Emperor001, it takes some time to get the content reviewed by the system, as sometimes report may need to be reviewed by a person due to some limitations.

If you have reported the content by flag, it will surely be reviewed by Google team and hopefully they will take the appropriate action.

As a step forward, you may want to see other images posted by the person/Local-Guide, who have posted this photo, just to validate, if other posted contents are also invalid in a sense, so that you can directly warn the Local-Guide or report the same on Connect, for a quicker action for all his reviewed post/Contents.

Once again thanks for helping the community!

Regards,
Satees

Level 8

Hi,

It's nice of you to have presented an easy solution.

Many local guides are misusing the Google maps platform to post irrelevant pictures, and their personal photos and if not checked, this may bring disrepute to Google. 

Check for your self this place: 363G+3X Chennai, Tamil Nadu (press trust of India, Chennai). I have reported in Feedback option but yet to get response.

Best wishes.

Ravindran.

Level 5

Dear @Emperor001,

There is an edit option on Google map. From there you can report the wrong place and give your feedback on correct information. Then give some time. Google will fix it and notify you shortly.

Level 8

Tried the flag option and it worked out well. They have removed the useless photo.

Thank you for your information.

Best wishes.

Level 5

Another way may be to report more by ur friends id or another LG

Level 7

You are right @Emperor001. I hope people will publish correct photo in correct position on the google map.

Thanks