helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Sochi.

Sochi-is one of the best city of Caucasian region.

The Winter Olympic Games 2014 took place in Sochi.

A lot of tourist come to this city every year.Now Sochi-is one of the host city of FIFA 2018 World Cup.

Hotel ''Bogatir''Hotel ''Bogatir''SL706066.JPGDSC_0217.JPGStadiumStadiumSL706048.JPGSL706052.JPGPortPortSL706059.JPGCity park ''Riviera''City park ''Riviera''SL706088.JPGOlympic Village.Olympic Village.Talisman of Winter Olympic GamesTalisman of Winter Olympic GamesSwans in Botanical Garden in SochiSwans in Botanical Garden in Sochi

You can see video about this beautiful city.

https://youtu.be/A5R5rCSn79g

Sochi, Россия
12 comments
Level 6

Re: Sochi.

You made Sochi look very appealing with your photos @helga19 Thank you 🙂

Level 8

Thank you @helga19

As usual more beautiful photos and more interesting information.

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Hi @helga19,

Thank you for sharing so many lovely pictures from Sochi. I just noticed on Google Maps that this marvelous city is sharing the same sea, which is Black Sea, as my home country Bulgaria. 🙂 Pretty cool right?!

See you soon and I can't wait to see more of your interesting posts here on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks,dear @KlaudiyaG

Really,Sochi is sea resort and it is situated on the Black sea,the same as Bulgaria.

Sochi is not only sea resort,but in winter-- it is ski resort,named Rosa-Khutor.There are perfect ski pass for skiers.I love to be there in summer.In July I am going to Bulgaria for two weeks,We will live there in apartment.Every summer my daughter with children goes to St.Vlas for one month.It is the best sea beach for children.

I am very glad to hear that you like my photos.Sure I will share my photos,because I like to travell very much.

Best wishes,

DSC_0327инна.jpgDSC_0393.JPGInga

Level 9

Thanks @Badruddeen )

I am very glad to hear it.

I would like to ask you some guestions--you have a great expierence in mapping.

1.I have been travelling more than 15 years,but become a Google Local Guide recently.Can I share my photo ,my opinion,my review to Google map some years ago before I become a Local Guides?

2.I chance my account and my photos and my review dissapear from Google map,how can I prove  that two account belong the same person-me?

Thank  for your support and friendly attitude to me.

Best regards,

Inga

Level 8

@helga19 wrote:

Thanks @Badruddeen )

I am very glad to hear it.

I would like to ask you some guestions--you have a great expierence in mapping.

1.I have been travelling more than 15 years,but become a Google Local Guide recently.Can I share my photo ,my opinion,my review to Google map some years ago before I become a Local Guides?

Answer: Yes, you can.

2.I chance my account and my photos and my review dissapear from Google map,how can I prove  that two account belong the same person-me?

Answer: You can't have multiple LG's accounts. It is against program rules.

Thank  for your support and friendly attitude to me.

Best regards,

Inga

Your welcome Inga & best regards. 

Level 9

Thank you so much @Badruddeen for your answer

You really help me with my questions.

Have a nice weekend!

Level 8

@helga19 wrote:

Thank you so much @Badruddeen for your answer

You really help me with my questions.

Have a nice weekend!

You are welcome.

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

@helga19,

I did not know that there is a ski resort over there. Thank you so much for sharing this very interesting detail. For me snowboarding is everything and you see this information is like a gold mine in my eyes. Plus, I just saved Roza Khutor in my Want to go Google Maps list. As for summer holidays, I'm over the moon that you like staying in Bulgaria. I also love going to Burgas's region during the hot season, only I prefer the more southern area.

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!