IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Sinharaja - a rich low-land rain forest of Sri Lanka

Hi @IlankovanT..

Your post is so inspiring.. The photos which you have taken in Sinharaja forest are so majical.. I believe, this will be one of your lifetime memorable and valuable moments in your life.. Thanks for sharing with us.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN Thank you.

there are few more entrances to this Sinharaja Rainforest. this month planning to go Deniyaya side entrance. yeah, I love exploring places, especially uploading 360's to GM.

Level 8

@IlankovanT wrote:

@SalmaanN Thank you.

there are few more entrances to this Sinharaja Rainforest. this month planning to go Deniyaya side entrance. yeah, I love exploring places, especially uploading 360's to GM.

Wish you good luck, @IlankovanT.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Truly magical! It's amazing what wonders a place can hold. Those are beautiful photos! Thank you for enriching our lives with all that you have shared on your adventures. Love reading and watching all your contributions @IlankovanT

Level 9

Hi @IlankovanT thanks for sharing your experience 😄

Level 9

@DiAnaUS thanks and nice to hear that you enjoyed my video. hope I will upload more 360's and share videos every month. this month planning to go another side of Sinharaja Rainforest, also planning to upload more 360's to GM. thanks again. when you visit Sri Lanka I will take you to this rainforests 🙂

Level 9

Thank you @FahmiAdimara

Level 8

It would be an honor for you to be my guide. I really want to go see a real rainforest. Your adventures look so much fun! 🙂 can't wait to see more of your videos and photos @IlankovanT

Level 9

@DiAnaUS soon I'm making another 360 coverage in the rainforest. I will share some wonderful photos with you all soon.

Level 8

@IlankovanT that's exciting! Can't wait to see your rain forest adventure 🙂