Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Sinharaja - a rich low-land rain forest of Sri Lanka

@IlankovanT

Awesome time with Nature

Your Photos looking amazing

I am​ also see your DIY 360 Helmet video

If you share your 360 video in Connect  it will be more happy..

Thanks for sharing your photos & videos about the Forest.

Level 9

WOW!!!!  What a stunning project!  I love the photos and will be going through them when I have more time.  Really incredible @IlankovanT!  One day, I'm hoping to make it there to see for myself!!!

@TraciC I should bring my "Street View" bike helmet!  We can do 360s all along the Great Saunter 😉

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

Thank you @KimberlyAnnG. nice to hear that you like to see those. I'm planning to make more 360's in this Rainforest. we have few more entrance to this forest and I will try the next entrance soon. I took more than 500 "360 photos" and uploaded to GM. try to connect your ThetaS to the backup battery, you can do some extra 360's.

360_coverage.jpg

Level 9

@Umashankar wow. so you like my DIY helmet. really it works well, I got a helmet today but DIY is better than the original one.

Connect Moderator

Es impresionante lo que realizaste @IlankovanT, te felicito y me saco el sombrero, muy bien, por otro lado el comentário bien precisó sin ser excesivo ✍️, en la medida justa, lo mismo que las Fotos 📸 un gran detalle la manera de disponerlas, me encanto su post, voy a compartirlo con mi Comunidad para ver si se inspiran un poco , gracias 👍😀

saludos Farid.

Level 9

@FaridTDF Thank you very much and thanks for sharing my post in your community 🙂 

Level 9

@IlankovanT very hard work you have done. Many many thanks for your great contribution.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee really I enjoyed lot while taking those 360's

Level 8

I hope you don't mind I like to share your youtube video to Perth Local Guides

Level 10

@IlankovanT this is a great job! 🙂 This scientific docufilm, mixed with your 360 SV experience is something that should be published! Please, consider creating an enhanced VT using a platform like Tourmake, to show case every single photo on the path!

Terrific work man! 🙂

Congratulations!