Re: Show us the meetup photos of your community

Thanks @PaDeSSo once again

Level 10

You are welcome Mr. @JohnPeter

Warm Regards

Level 10

@PaDeSSo as I see you have reached 10th level. What you do now? Are there any further levels, points or any new adventure

Level 10

Thanks Mr @JohnPeter

We always do our better, i'm still doing my contribution, the point still run as good as before, i dont know is there next level, but we still do because I am Volunteer and I Love Local Guides Program.

Level 10

Wow wonderful, your contributions will be greatly valued by the future generations.

Withe best regards,

John Peter

Level 8

Bls: Show us the meetup photos of your community

Thank you @Julien44 

Level 8

Dear @PaDeSSo thank you for new threads 

Here are some photos collection of our Meetups

Grouping Pictures (WW Food Crawl )Grouping Pictures (WW Food Crawl )Grouping Pictures (WW Food Crawl )Grouping Pictures (WW Food Crawl )Grouping Pictures (CAN)Grouping Pictures (CAN)Grouping Pictures (CAN)Grouping Pictures (CAN)Form (CAN-)Form (CAN-)Blood Donation (CAN) Puspendra & BhishowBlood Donation (CAN) Puspendra & BhishowBlood Donation BishowBlood Donation BishowLocal guide With stickers (Bishow)Local guide With stickers (Bishow)Lunch Break( WW review Hour-Nepali)Lunch Break( WW review Hour-Nepali)Grouping Pictures ( WW review Hour-Nepali)Grouping Pictures ( WW review Hour-Nepali)Happy facesHappy facesGrouping PicturesGrouping PicturesLaxmi and SovitaLaxmi and SovitaBishow and LaxmiBishow and LaxmiMe in PhoneMe in PhoneHaving Lunch BreakHaving Lunch Break

Thank you @JohnPeter @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @Surendra @RupendraNeupane @SovitaD 

Level 10

Wow amazing photos Mrs @LaxmiG1

I like it all, especially blood donation its great humanity, meet up with a lot of topic, you all joint these meet up in happy and smile

Keep your smile and share it around the world

Warm Regards from Indonesia

Level 8

@PaDeSSo Thank you so much 🙂

Level 7

Thanks @Golam You are kind 🙂

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide