PaDeSSo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Show us the meetup photos of your community

@Sagir Thank you and welcome . As you know check this link Recent meetup photos. welcome to Kerala Local Guides Digital Smart Living.jpg

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

Congratulation for you Mr @BudiFXW and of course @RiverDefender, @EdiSuprihanto, @SUDIYAH @mewdavinci from Bogor LG,  @Aikoo from Sukabumi LG and our m@ster om @SriSedono_id from Bandung LG. The meet up can run as good as possible.

Thanks for sharring amazing photos

Warm Regards

Level 10

Hi @Sariga

Can you tell us what is Marathon Meet Up ? And how to manage it better ? Its inspire for us to create meet up like you all

Warm Regards

Level 8

The meet up event yesterday,

was not just meet up localguides ordinary, but we are there a lot to learn about tolerance among religious people.

we learned about ciliwuing river because yesterday's event was attended by activists care ciliwung also who coincidentally they also are localguides also.

so a lot of lessons from meet up yesterday. especially concerning the environment and religious tolerance. we are proud to be localguides. we are proud of IndonesiaPulo gelisPulo gelis

BogorBogor

IMG20180324094821.jpg

Bakso kriboBakso kribo

At kali ciliwungAt kali ciliwung

With Svtp Master mr.sri sedonoWith Svtp Master mr.sri sedonoAt bakso kriboAt bakso kribo

Level 10

It's my 1st International Meetup in my life with Google Maps.

Thanks a Lot!! @ReshamDas for sharing with us.

Best Regards.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 3

thanks mr @PaDeSSo

you share amazing meet up photos

its can inspire me and other

good luck

Level 8

Hi @Ummi_Ira  salam kenal saya dari sukabumi juga. 

Level 9

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Recap-Video-Kerala-Local-Guides-Meet-Up-Marathon...

11 meet up was organised By Kerala Local Guides on the occasion when @StephenAbraham visiting Kerala in 2018 . 

He is an Ambassador for Kerala Local Guides even though he don't like me mention like that . 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 10

20180227_152508-COLLAGE.jpg20180301_041057-COLLAGE.jpgIMG_20180127_124830.jpgParticipants at the beginningParticipants at the beginningIMG_2089.JPG

Level 9

Hello, This week is so amazing for me because I did many times meet up. Here my story and photos:

Meet up at launching new feature of google maps. Photo credit Febri. FristianMeet up at launching new feature of google maps. Photo credit Febri. Fristian

Tuesday 20th March 2018 I was invited to attend launching new feature of Google Maps that especially designed for Indonesian people. In this place, I was met Local Guides from Jakarta, Bogor, Batu and Blitar.

Meet up at Kopi Klotok, Yogyakarta. Photo Credit FarkhanMeet up at Kopi Klotok, Yogyakarta. Photo Credit Farkhan

Wednesday 21th March 2018

I had arrived to Yogyakarta With @NunungAfuah and @br1an then we go to Kopi Klotok to meet other members of Yogyakarta Local Guides.

Meet up at The House of RamintenMeet up at The House of Raminten

Thursday 22th March 2018

My Friend @AgoesSantosa came from Pekalongan, then we made met up at The House of Raminten and Gareng Petruk till midnight. 

Meet up YLG at SupermeMeet up YLG at Superme

Saturday 24th March 2018. I made meet up with MUN 2's committee to discuss progress of Meet Up Nusantara 2 that will be held in Yogyakarta next August.

That my story meet up in this week. I'm happy to be part of this community.

Cheers

Heni Murhanayanti

Yogyakarta Local Guides

Yogyakarta Local Guides & Indonesia Local Guides