cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Polash0001 Level 8
Level 8

Show the unseen beautiful places - Unseen World

Hello all MY PHOTOGRAPHY LOVERS FRIENDs please share a beautiful tourist places picture with us. for explore you local areas tourist spot.

We Like to Visit also, If we have able to visit  with you.

I love to visit new place and capture photos so much I want to start this special thread for tourist spots photos. You are mostly welcome to Show the unseen beautiful places - Unseen World, please share your visited places photos. I believe you have a lot of great photos from all around the world. I am starting this for explore unseen beautiful places.

Give Location/ where capture your picture

why this place goes to  famous???

what is the history of this place???

give review , bad or good side

Give note to explore

Note: Keep in mind that only share this picture where you visit.

I have already explore that's why i don't explore again on the topic of this pictures.

If you want to known about this pictures please visit this post

boga lake fishing.jpgBOGA LAKE bangladeshmaxresdefault (1).jpgGULIAKHALI SEA BEACH bangladeshmaxresdefault (3).jpgGULIAKHALI SEA BEACH bangladeshA_Road_of_Bhawal_Nationa_Park,_Gazipur.jpgVAOWAL PARK bangladeshBisnakandi-3.jpgBICANAKANDI SEA BEACH sylhet bangladeshdsc_3723-b_1200x800.jpgCHERA DIP chattogram bangladeshpage26_1.pngshiva tmple puthia rajshahi bangladesh

bangladesh-flag-waving-gif-animation-5.gifBD
Md Polash Hossien
Dhaka, Bangladesh
121 comments
N4speed77 Level 8
Level 8

Re: Show the unseen beautiful places - Unseen World

@Polash0001 Amazing pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. Also, thank you for making the world a better place...

Polash0001 Level 8
Level 8

dear @N4speed77 you are most welcome. you can also explore any place, where we can visit next time.

Md Polash Hossien
Polash0001 Level 8
Level 8

Do you want to touch clouds with your hands? If you want to be embraced by clouds and walk through the clouds, then Sajek Valley is the best place to fulfill your aspiration. This small and secluded valley is surrounded by green mountains, dense forest and zigzag and ups and downs hilly roads, which resemble big snake spirals. Its tranquil and peaceful atmosphere will give you the feeling of heaven on earth. The interesting thing is that after waking up from sleep in the morning, you will find yourself amidst cloud. Wherever you look, you will only see white thick clouds and because of it, you cannot see what is underneath the valley. It may seem to you that you are floating on the cloud. Because of its scenic beauty, it is called Queen of Hills. It is also known as Roof of Rangamati because on top of this valley, you can see the whole Rangamati district at Chittagong division of Bangladesh.

Sajek-valley-bdplaces.jpgsajek vallysajek-valley-chittagong.jpgsajec vally17381799730_08e8177695_b.jpgsajek vally21137523733_fe934dba5a_b.jpgsajek vally

Md Polash Hossien
Sathikhatunm Level 1
Level 1

@Polash0001thank you for sharing awesome picture.

Sathikhatunm Level 1
Level 1

As you know this is a beautiful place in northern Bangladesh and a notional park. In order to reduce the lack of water king Rammihon Roy built it for his people. There are many kinds of trees. There is also a restroom and a small zoo. Its a nice place to spend a weekend. I think anyone would like such a beautiful place. good place for picnic or any other functions. but this place lacks maintenance. many beggars roam around and also there is no good shops for souvenirs or foods. again there are many stray dogs which might frighten the kids and elders. you can try the fuchka shops here, but they are bit over priced and not hygienic.

1200px-Fishing_in_Ramsagor.jpg2017-07-23.jpg1503684237_9.jpgp114841.jpgRamsagar_National_Park.jpeg.jpg

rasel2 Level 2
Level 2

It is located 15 kilometers northwest of the town of Sherpur, maymonshing, Bangladesh . A nice place to watch wild life, hill and nature in Bangladesh. natural beauty. This place will be like any other man. In fact, if you can picnic with your family and if you want you can picnic on the whole company. There are some measures to cook and stay here. However, special care should be taken in this area, because the places are all included in the tourism industry.

11129536_883648748366604_617878967054150755_o.jpgDSC_0166.JPGfsz.jpgindex.jpgj.jpgk.jpgNurul-Haque.jpg

Polash0001 Level 8
Level 8

thank you for sharing. its also most beautiful place. @rasel2

Md Polash Hossien
Polash0001 Level 8
Level 8

@Sathikhatunmi know about this place. Ramshagor is the most historical place. thank you also for sharing here. 

Md Polash Hossien
Witchie_Leona Level 7
Level 7

Amazing photos... I love the colors.