inboxd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Sharing an offbeat place I visited, Episode 1 - Abhaneri stepwell

Hi @James8Arthur ! 

Your posts are nice and full of information . I feel you are a resident of nearby locality ?

Is it so , you will if course have an access of those unexplored area !! 

Looking for both of you conversational pop up .

Mondrito

Level 8

Wow, Very nice @inboxd

Cheers

Level 6

Hi @inboxd

There were indeed a few of the Agrasen/Ugrasen photos in the stepwell album - I think the well looks really nice with all the modern buildings in the backdrop.

And yeah that was me in one of my own photos, I hate having my picture taken lol so that won't happen very often...and I'm definitely not into the selfie stick or 360 stuff.

Cow **####** cakes - the stacks come in all shapes & sizes, I like to see them slapped to the wall with a hand print on them! 🙂

Level 6

Hi @MONDRITO

Thanks for your kind words, I'm not a local in India, but I do go there every year for 4-5 weeks, Love the country and imagine I will be going for many more trips in future. 🙂

Level 9

Hi @James8Arthur !

I am really surprised to know that you are not the resident of nearby places !!! 

The post you have been uploading for couple of days and even more are startling ! 

I must say very few would have been bestowed with the power of "third eye "  to mesmerise these places in a completely different yet superior angle of view !

Your thoughtfulness in watching   an ordinary and hackneyed place  through a super dimensional facet , simply unparallelled .

I owe  you, as you made me feel  once again it's not the camera but the mind who speaks .

If you let me know your native place , I would be glad .

Mondrito

Level 6

Hi @MONDRITO

I'm from the UK 🙂