Nayne12's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Shared The delicious food, if you need some great experience should go to this restaurant.

Mudchanu restaurant at Bang Khun Tien, Seafood with the Thai food and good view from the sea . This is far from Bangkok is 2-3 hours but is easy to go by car. All of the menu in this restaurant is delicious  I came here for 3-4 times on holiday with my family. I would like to recommend you to this restaurant because of the taste of food is so delicious with a good view and nice staff.    

Let's see some menu is my favorite. 

f.jpg

DewQcUdU0AAtb3Q.jpg

DewQcUeUcAAmjfw.jpg

DewQcUgVMAE-gmo.jpg

Thank you for the reading if you have any question, Please free feel to contact me .

ครัวมัจฉาณุ ตำบล พันท้ายนรสิงห์ อำเภอเมืองสมุทรสาคร สมุทรสาคร ประเทศไทย
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Shared The delicious food, if you need some great experience should go to this restaurant.

Hi @Nayne12  
Thank you for sharing a great post and delicious.
@AriMar has a beautiful post about photography of food that's name is "7 beautiful food photos taken by Local Guides" in the field of food photography, you can share your beautiful photo there.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Google Moderator

Re: Shared The delicious food, if you need some great experience should go to this restaurant.

Hi @Nayne12,

This is an amazing post. Thank you for sharing these great photos and foods look absolutely delicious. I'm sure it will be in help for Local Guide.  Please note that I'm moving your post to the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board on Connect, where Local Guides review and comment photo posts like yours.   

By the way, I've got some tips and links for you, as a new member of Connect:

Cheers!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Thank you so much, I will shared my pic )

Level 10

Hi @Nayne12  

I ask you to use the "AT" Sign mark ( @ ) before the profile's name if they want to reply to a post. for example @Rezgar
In many posts, I see something that the audience is unclear, thank you.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Nayne12,

Thanks so much for sharing these photos! I'm now craving some Thai food. I wanted to ask you something about the second picture: what is the meal on the left?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

@NadyaPN  yes, In the second picture is Fried crab with curry powder, is not spicy. The taste is mellow taste and crap with curry. I wish you will like this menu 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Oh my! This sounds so delicious @Nayne12

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!