Prodeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Share your E-Mobility

These E- rickshaws near Kolkata, India are gaining popularity and it would not be long before all the states starts adopting it.

They are certainly a lot less noisy, can seat four passengers, runs on battery and easy to manoeuvre on narrow streets.

IMG_20170124_150347~2.jpg

IMG_20170124_150346~2.jpg

IMG_20170124_150144~2.jpg

IMG_20170124_145817~2.jpg

Seoraphuli, West Bengal, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Share your E-Mobility

Hey @Prodeep,

I'm really happy to see that there are e-rickshaws. When I was in Thailand they had these tuk-tuk rickshaws which were super noisy and contaminating the air with the excessive amount of CO2 they release.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you for the initiative and sharing. @Prodeep

@NadyaPN Yes, you are true. It's so noisy and it's not environmentally friendly which are run at Thailand and elsewhere. 

Electric is a better alternative.

Cheers

Definitely, @Badruddeen. I'm thinking of swapping my car for an e-bike. If I do that, I'll share photos here. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Brilliant idea @NadyaPN

Please do share. Do you have any particular e-bike on your mind as there are many varieties for different purposes. 

Please keep tag me if you do post those e-bikes. 🙂

Cheers

Thanks @Badruddeen! I want it to be foldable, so I can keep it in my apartment (which is not very big) and take it with me on road trips. I don't have any brands in mind yet. 🙂 I will definitely let you know when I do get one.

Level 8

Superb @NadyaPN@Badruddeen

Foldable e-bike would be on my wishlist!;) but I would say keep the car until Tesla comes up with a swap offer!! Ok just kidding;)

These segway type PTs below are good on smooth roads only, not so great on bumpy roads.Comes with swappable batteries.Comes with swappable batteries.

Screenshot_20180614-194552.png

I believe now we have a prototype flying car!;)

Cheers!