Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Share a Hospital List of Your City !

Hospitals in Kolkata and Howrah, West Bengal, IndiaHospitals in Kolkata and Howrah, West Bengal, India

Here's sharing the screenshot of reputed hospitals in the city of Kolkata and Howrah in West Bengal, India.

Level 9

It's a good sharing method for all @ReshamDas. Screenshot was indicated with reality of Hospital with "H" icon. Thinking is very good. Please share the link of your hospital list here which is mandatory. Thank you very much. 

@ReshamDas wrote:

Hospitals in Kolkata and Howrah, West Bengal, IndiaHospitals in Kolkata and Howrah, West Bengal, India

Here's sharing the screenshot of reputed hospitals in the city of Kolkata and Howrah in West Bengal, India.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Hi @Kamalhasnainee brother. Your idea and thinking so great. And i'm really sorry for sharing lately.

Thank you @ShafiulB brother for tagging me here and also thanks to @Kamalhasnainee brother for sharing this topic with ua.

Hospital list in ChandpurHospital list in ChandpurHospital.list in ChandpurHospital.list in Chandpur

Level 9

Hello brother @Naiem and others please attention me - here we are sharing this topic for all who are searching the required Hospital located in the city list what we shared here but if there is no any link then it's not possible to go there or identify the hospital. So, please put the link of the list with your hospital list screenshot shared by you here.So that anyone can crawl the hospital by it's link directly.  Here link is the mandatory.Please put it because you have the list, so just go through the sharing option and get the public link and put it here.Thanks to all.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Congratulations for the idea! Great post indeed and I hope Local Guides from other cities will join as well.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 9

@MarinSt wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Congratulations for the idea! Great post indeed and I hope Local Guides from other cities will join as well.

Cheers, 

Marin

You are welcome @MarinSt and I hope all of my friends in connect will  also share huge list of Hospital from their cities here. It's a good platform for ever to crawl the place of all hospitals around the world. By the way thanks for your nice compliments.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Sharing Hospital lists is a great initiative, @Kamalhasnainee. I will share a Hospital list of my city, here soon. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

You are most welcome @SalmaanN. Thanks.

@SalmaanN wrote:

Sharing Hospital lists is a great initiative, @Kamalhasnainee. I will share a Hospital list of my city, here soon. :))

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hey friends @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @NunungAfuah all are most welcome to share a hospital list from your city.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10