Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Share a Hospital List of Your City !

Hello friends, we know hospital is always very important and a sensitive place for all over the world where we go for treatment but you know if any villager or any person from remote area is not aware or not know the exact place of any hospital in any city of the country. It's a time to share, edit or reviews with the worldwide meet up of Hospital edit walk. There is a great meet up organizing by our friend around the world "Hospital Edit Walk" initiated by @Sagir. Here I am not requesting to add edit/photos/reviews of any place of hospital but humbly requesting to share a list (Screenshot of Map View or Satellite View) of all Hospitals from your city, so that the persons from city or out side of city can explore the exact place of required Hospital in any city of the world with it's link shared by you. Lets view the list from my city Comilla, Bangladesh. "Hospital in Comilla City".

Satellite view of hospital placesSatellite view of hospital places 

I hope you may like this @TraciC @LuisRG @MariaBi @BruceDM @HelloJess

Please share a Hospital List from your city with the right title  - @LucioV @IlankovanT @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR 

Please follow the link to view the list I visited in Comilla, Bangladesh.

Hospital in Comilla Link is here.

Thanks & Regards

Kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Comilla, Bangladesh
53 comments
Level 9

Re: Share a Hospital List of Your City !

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Hello friends, we know hospital is always very important and a sensitive place for all over the world where we go for treatment but you know if any villager or any person from remote area is not aware or not know the exact place of any hospital in any city of the country. It's a time to share, edit or reviews with the worldwide meet up of Hospital edit walk. There is a great meet up organizing by our friend around the world "Hospital Edit Walk" initiated by @Sagir. Here I am not requesting to add edit/photos/reviews of any place of hospital but humbly requesting to share a list (Screenshot of Map View or Satellite View) of all Hospitals from your city, so that the persons from city or out side of city can explore the exact place of required Hospital in any city of the world with it's link shared by you. Lets view the list from my city Comilla, Bangladesh. "Hospital in Comilla City".

Please share a Hospital List from your city with the right title  - @LucioV @IlankovanT @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR 

Thanks & Regards

Kamalhasnainee

Please share a list from your city -

@OSAMA @AnuradhaP @ShafiulB @SalmaanN @Justine2807 @Osaka78forTRUMP @OmarBD @BishowvijayaP @PavelSarwar 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Re: Hospitals in Cebu City

Dear @GraceBiano thanks for sharing your valuable list here. Please share the link of the list also by editing your reply. 

@GraceBiano wrote:

Capture.JPG

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee,

I also have prepared the list of hospitals. Here is the link:

https://goo.gl/maps/HGZiJ45CArD2

@Surendra@LaxmiG1 find this list and tell me if any major hospital remains to add.

Level 9

It's very important and a great list to all who are seeking treatment in this city in Nepal @BishowvijayaP. I think all of our friends should contribute and make a list like you. It will be helpful for millions. Thanks brother. 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee,

I also have prepared the list of hospitals. Here is the link:

https://goo.gl/maps/HGZiJ45CArD2

@Surendra@LaxmiG1 find this list and tell me if any major hospital remains to add.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Busselton Emergency Services 🚑🚒🚓🏥

PS Good initiative, @Kamalhasnainee 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 9

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Busselton Emergency Services 🚑🚒🚓🏥

PS Good initiative, @Kamalhasnainee 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78

Thanks for sharing this link here @Osaka78forTRUMP. Emergency Services is the main part of any hospital which is open for 24hrs.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Thanks & Regards

Kamalhasnainee

You may also like this; so please share a screenshot of a hospital list from your city

@NareshDarji @DavidTito @WaweruM @U-royFelixA @Ch-Marwen @AkmalB @Meraj @RtnArulPrakasamT @NunungAfuah

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

I will share with you later @Kamalhasnainee now I'm preparing list. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

It's a good idea, I will prepare the list and will share with you soon.

Thanks for mention me 

Have a good day