Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bangladesh, my heart-#03

Bangladesh,Rangdhonu Friendship Hospital.Rangdhonu Friendship Hospital.

Rongdhonu, A Floating Hospital.Rongdhonu, A Floating Hospital.

A Ship Rongdhonu, A HospitalA Ship Rongdhonu, A Hospital

Rongdhonu, A Hispital in Karnaphuli river.Rongdhonu, A Hispital in Karnaphuli river.

Level 10

Re: Bangladesh, my heart-#03

what a strange floating hospital @Siddiqui-BA. Thanks for sharing this news completely new to me.

@Kamalhasnainee look at here. 😃

Level 9

Yes you are right bro @BishowvijayaP it is really a new theme to all and a great addition of the organization "Rongdhonu Friendship". The people were so excited to get the free treatment with all latest technology based instruments. Inside of the ship there were various facilities to give the unforgettable services to those peoples of Cox'sbazar, Bangladesh. Many many thanks to the organization.  

Thanks @Siddiqui-BA for starting this topic. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Hi @Siddiqui-BA

Thanks for sharing these images. I think it will be very good to post these images with your long posts which are only text sometimes.

Cheers

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee  Thanks a lot for your comments and inspirations. It will be the great directions for my achievement. Also Congratulations to you for be an attendee of connect live 2018.

Level 9

@Siddiqui-BA wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee  Thanks a lot for your comments and inspirations. It will be the great directions for my achievement. Also Congratulations to you for be an attendee of connect live 2018.

You are most welcome @Siddiqui-BA

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 6

A floating hospital? How interesting, not something I have heard of before, although I have seen a hospital train (in India) that provides free treatment to residents in rural areas (they even made a TV programme about it).

Thank you for sharing this with us @Siddiqui-BA & @Kamalhasnainee

Level 10

Bangladesh, my heart - #4

A long time ago , Bangladesh was called a bottomless basket bit now we are making international standard ocean going ships for many countries in several shipyard.Tug boat MEGH launched.Tug boat MEGH launched.

This is Western Marine Shipyard ltd.This is Western Marine Shipyard ltd.

Tug boat MEGH is made made by WMSTug boat MEGH is made made by WMS

Level 8

Hi @Siddiqui-BA thanks for share with us. 

Level 10

Bangladesh, my heart-#05

Salvage operation at Sonadia island onboard SVTZER DHAKA and SVITZER RANGPUR under my supervision is successfully completed.Salvage work on tug boat.Salvage work on tug boat.

A tug boat engage in salvage jobA tug boat engage in salvage job

A tug boat is engage on towing another.A tug boat is engage on towing another.

IMG_20180717_185047.jpg