HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Share Your Creepy Nature Photos

Thank you @SanyaOdare those photos taken from my Pixel mobile. But I'm using Nikon D7200, 105mm for macro photography.

Level 9

Thanks @HelloSamsonR @Jayeshkiri I took this photo from here : 

Nature Lovers' Resort

https://goo.gl/maps/C7h7Fnn3oL22

Level 10

@IlankovanT Thanks for sharing this place, I do hope to visit in the future.

Level 10

Not sure about where this thread is going.. anyway, this is called "Il covo del bracconiere", and i think is quite creepy...

3963945514_b7a89d7d3f_b

Level 10

@LucioV Yup you nailed it with this dark side creepy photograph. Where is this place located??. And do you mind telling me about the place.?.

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR As the first owner of the castle in 1356, Petr of Vrtba, a family belonging to the birth of the Hroznatovci, was mentioned. The founding of the castle is related to the activities of this genus in West Bohemia in the mid-14th century, which resulted in the building of landmarks in the newly acquired manors.

Wiki

Level 10

@Myrathor Thanks for sharing this little piece of ancient story with me. Would look the rest on the link you provided. Thanks man @Myrathor 

Level 10

@SamsonR wrote:

@LucioV Yup you nailed it with this dark side creepy photograph. Where is this place located??. And do you mind telling me about the place.?.

Sure! Is located near this trail: https://goo.gl/maps/Fxtj3icHof62

Is a family trail around the area, and they rebuilt some typical hunter cabin that may have lived in the area in the previous centuries 😉

Level 10

@LucioV Wow,, that's awesome, I have checked  it out. I think its even located in a creepy Forest, lol. Thanks man for sharing this dark side photograph @LucioV

Level 10