iyudhi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Share Where You Shop - Nintendo World Store in New York City!

Since this month is the 'share where you shop' campaign, I figure I'll share some photos of one of my favorite shops that I get to visit back in April.

I'm talking about the Nintendo store in New York City!

As a gamer and Nintendo fan, it was really a blast to be able to finally visit this store. They don't just sell consoles and games, but also exclusive merchandises, and a mini-museum showing all of exciting stuff they've been creating over the years. One notable exhibit was a Game Boy that survived a bomb during the gulf war! I really thought that's pretty cool.

But since pictures tells more stories rather than words, I present to you these images below 🙂

Game Boy that survived the gulf war!Game Boy that survived the gulf war!

Zelda over the years!Zelda over the years!

JxrQE1L

the big Donkey Kong himself!the big Donkey Kong himself!

So much memories..So much memories..

cc @LuisRG

4 comments
Level 7

Re: Share Where You Shop - Nintendo World Store in New York City!

Hey @iyudhi,
The info card for the damaged game boy also says that the device actually works. That is surprising. The Donkey Kong life-size doll looks soo cool.
Thank you for sharing the pictures.
Best,
Avinash

Connect Moderator

@Avinash_V Yes you're correct, the damaged Game Boy still works! I find that really fascinating 🙂

Level 9

the first photo are talkable  bro @iyudhi ,  thanks for sharing :)))

Former Google Contributor

Great post @iyudhi!

The Game Boy of the first image was incredible. And great use of the tips from Anna's post 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.