LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

San Clemente Basilica

From the collaboration with the cultural association Stravagare in particular thanks to the work of Letizia Bencini, BNI member of my chapter (BNI - Gianicolo) I present the official virtual tour of the Basilica of St. Clemente in Rome:

San Clemente is one of the most beautiful but not well known churches in Rome; the magnificence of the upper church, with its golden mosaics and the bright cloister, is opposed to the seriousness of the lower Basilica, from 200 AD, with religious and pagan engravings frescoes.

The lower church, in turn, lays the foundations of an ancient Roman villa with its Mitreo.

This impressive three-tier structure is unique and worth a visit alone; do not settle the virtual tour.

Basilica di San Clemente, Roma, RM, Italia
14 comments
Level 8

Re: San Clemente Basilica

Hi @LucioV Well done! As always, it's great to see your shared photos.

Level 10

Level 8

It looks really good @LucioV . Did you edit the contrast, lightning or anything else? My gear 360 gets a lot of brightness. 

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@LucioV questo posto è stupendo. Complimenti per il tour. Ogni giorno mi rendo conto di quanto poco conosciamo del nostro paese

Level 9

Wow! Love this 360 degree view and virtual tour as well. Thanks for sharing. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 10

@LuisHM this is done with my reflex, on the lowest ISO and with 5 shots in HDR, developed in lightroom, stitched manually with Autopanopro, was a long work! Forget to obtain there results with an All in one camera 😉

Thanks @ErmesT devi passarci una volta!

Ciao!

Level 10

Maybe it's a not so well known church but I have been there, @LucioV 😉

Anyway, nice tour, thanks for sharing. Did you also take panoramas in the lower church? 

(Mitreo would be Mithraeum in English just for others to also understand what those "pagan" things are)

Level 10

@petocsaba wrote:

Maybe it's a not so well known church but I have been there, @LucioV 😉

Anyway, nice tour, thanks for sharing. Did you also take panoramas in the lower church? 

(Mitreo would be Mithraeum in English just for others to also understand what those "pagan" things are)

Hi @Csaba thanks! Nice to see that you already know this church!

If you look into the virtual tour, you will see the multifloor option, and there is a complete tour of the lower basilica.

I managed to took only 1 shoot of the -2 level, due to long exposure... it took around 12-15 minutes each shoot, in the inside!

Level 10

Thanks @LucioV, I'll try. Now it's time to leave workplace for home! 🙂