Masbi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

SLEMAN CARNIVAL, YOGYAKARTA ,INDONESIA

Sleman, July 12, 2018

In order to celebrate the birthday of Sleman district government held a carnival consisting of small and medium business actors, enlivened by 26 participants with a variety of appearances and attractions that entertain the community. The carnival event starts from the field all the way to the denggung field, we walk along the 1.5km road. All participants were happy to entertain the people who saw us along the way.

with the SLIMAN CREATIVE SLIMAN SLIMAN SMART REGENCY

WONDERFUL INDONESIAIMG-20180712-WA0018[1].jpgIMG-20180712-WA0026[1].jpgIMG-20180712-WA0033[1].jpgIMG-20180712-WA0035[1].jpgIMG-20180712-WA0056[1].jpgIMG-20180712-WA0045[1].jpgIMG-20180712-WA0044[1].jpg

Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
5 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: SLEMAN CARNIVAL, YOGYAKARTA ,INDONESIA

Funny picts!! @Masbi

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Masbi,

Thank you for sharing the information of this carnival and the photos you provide. It looks like it was really fun.

Could you please tell us is this event is a tradition?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hey sister @MashaPS

Thanks for attention my post

Level 9

Bls: SLEMAN CARNIVAL, YOGYAKARTA ,INDONESIA

Level 8

Bls: SLEMAN CARNIVAL, YOGYAKARTA ,INDONESIA

Wow you look very strong with the uniform of Guardian the palace.

Handsome and strong. Altough it is late, I mean you didn't invite me before this events, it is very cool and informated.

We must keep our traditions and keep alive.

Thank @Masbi for the info and the sharing, @MashaPS thank for your kinds.

@Masbi wrote:

Hey @AgoesSantosa@BudiFXW@PaDeSSo