Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: SHARE MOUNTAIN LANDSKAPES

@Julien44This is the Superstition Mountains in Arizona

Level 10

Hi @LucioV,

Please have a look at this video from google maps! I hope you will enjoy.

See you

Jul

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP,

Did you see this video from google maps related to Khumbu? It is just superb!

See you

Jul

Level 10

Somehow I felt like I had seen the video before but somehow I also felt that I haven't watched this before @Julien44. This feelings is probably due the things that I am familiar with. 

At the end I felt like the video is yelling my name. The video is subtitle enabled and it says 'Hello World'. The word 'World' is my name. 🙂

Level 5

Hey @Julien44!

Thank you for sharing that amaizings pictures! That's a beautiful place, full of snow!!!

Love it

Level 10

@ivicirillo,

I am glad you have enjoyed my post as I did with your 2 great posts here:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Glaciar-Perito-Moreno-Argentina/m-p/8401...

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/Martial-Glacier-Ushuaia-Argentina/m-p/88...

In case you want to discover France, please have a look at this posts: Annoville, Le Croisic, St Leonard, Domaine de Sceaux

See you around

Jul

PS: Don't hesitate to tag me if you post other pictures from your place as I like discovering unknown places for me.

Level 5

Thank you Jul, of course i will do it!

Hace a nice day, Ivi 

Level 7

@Julien44 Thanks for sharing, the pictures are stunning, i can imagine what it loos like in real life, definitely Snowy mountains will be my next adventure. 

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA