RemonAshraf's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

SECRETS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID REVEALED AT LAST !

FormatFactory11.10.14Pyramids-56a096b63df78cafdaa2fc56.jpg

For 4,500 years, the Great Pyramid has stood like a giant Goliath defying anyone from learning its secrets. Only the "Stone Cut Out Without Hands" (Daniel 2:34) can knock it down and enable us to look at the hidden chambers within its vast depth.

The Great Pyramid is the only survivor of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, and it is GIGANTIC. It covers an area of 13 acres and 30 Empire State Buildings could be built with the estimated 2,300,000 stones. It contains more stones than was used in all the churches, cathedrals, and monasteries built in England since 313 AD. A wall 6ft high and 1ft thick could be built from New York to Los Angeles using the amount of masonry contained in the Great Pyramid. Another remarkable feature is the fact that the limestone blocks in the building have barely settled in over 4,700 years. Until the construction of the Eiffel Tower in 1889, the Great Pyramid was the tallest structure in the world!!

To attribute the technologically advanced Great Pyramid to the Ancient Egyptians is like claiming that the Hottentots of Africa, or the aborigines of Australia, built the Empire State Building. The Ancient Egyptians could copy some of the work of the antediluvian . . . but they could not create.

Pyramids Valley, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Egypt
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: SECRETS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID REVEALED AT LAST !

Hello @RemonAshraf,

I would like to ask you to add the source of information for this photo. You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For further information, please review Local Guides community policy here.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Re: SECRETS OF THE GREAT PYRAMID REVEALED AT LAST !

Hi George

Thanks For Your Reply

But This Photo is a Free Copyright

Any One Can Use It

And I Live in Pyramids Gardens

And Can Capture Many Photos For Pyramids

@GeorgesHR wrote:

Hello @RemonAshraf,

I would like to ask you to add the source of information for this photo. You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For further information, please review Local Guides community policy here.