cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Rivers and Lakes

Level 6

Anche questo è un bel post al quale contribuisco volentieri con qualche mio scatto.

Ciao dall'Italia e dalle Marche (che è il nome della terra in cui vivo)

Sbarramento lungo il fiume EsinoSbarramento lungo il fiume EsinoCOLORATA SERENITA'.jpgIl sentino nella gola di Frasassi in invernoIl sentino nella gola di Frasassi in invernoIl sentino nella gola di Frasassi in invernoIl sentino nella gola di Frasassi in invernoIl fiume Esino nella Gola della RossaIl fiume Esino nella Gola della RossaAncora il lago di Cingoli e i colori del Monte NeroAncora il lago di Cingoli e i colori del Monte NeroIl fiume Esino presso la mia cittàIl fiume Esino presso la mia cittàIl Sentino a SassoferratoIl Sentino a SassoferratoCiao

Un piccolo lago a Treia (MC)Un piccolo lago a Treia (MC)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT I'm loving the colour of Lake St. Catherine, reminds me of a certain small lake near a waterfall in Luang Prabang, Laos. 

Here's the Kok River. Two cloudbursts either side helped form the illusion of a natural bridge. Then for good measure we got a small dash of sunset happening through the gap.

Kok riverscape, Chiang RaiKok riverscape, Chiang Rai

Connect Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT - like some kind of fatal attraction, well hopefully not in the literal sense!

Level 8

Śnieżne Stawki

Glacial lakes in the Snow pits. Located in the western part of the Giant.

https://goo.gl/maps/h51FtoBw1jv

řeka01.jpg

Connect Moderator

@MarieP@Myrathor, i "Cadini del Brenton" sono una serie di piccole cascate nella Valle del Mis. Il nome deriva dalle conche d'acqua (catini) che si formano alla base di ogni cascata

Facili da raggiungere, sono molto frequentati durante l'estate.

Cadini del BrentonCadini del Brenton Cadini del BrentonCadini del Brenton

Cadini del BrentonCadini del Brenton  Cadini del BrentonCadini del Brenton

Cadini del BrentonCadini del Brenton  Cadini del BrentonCadini del Brenton

mis luglio 07_17.JPG  Cadini del BrentonCadini del Brenton

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT@MarieP,  this is my Chiang Rai - a laid back world far removed from the bracket of must-do's listed in any standard mass-tourism guidebook.

Inevitably of course, time and exposure changes things. Here I am submitting a post whilst part of me wishes I would stop right now and hit delete.

During dry season when temperatures soar, one of the best ways to cool off is head into (literally) a river or stream. There, discover pop-up restaurants serving fresh food cooked to order and liquid refreshments.

Relax, enjoy..

In Chiang Rai when the weather gets hot, we head for water and let the restaurant come to us.In Chiang Rai when the weather gets hot, we head for water and let the restaurant come to us.

n Chiang Rai when the weather gets hot we head for water, and let the restaurant come to us.n Chiang Rai when the weather gets hot we head for water, and let the restaurant come to us.

In Chiang Rai when the weather gets hot, we head for water.In Chiang Rai when the weather gets hot, we head for water.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErmesT, I dipped into the collection of travel photos and found these of the small lake I'd referred to earlier with water which appeared to be green in colour. Location is Tad Thong Waterfall, Luang Prabang.

Additional image - a man and a dog. Perhaps they were responsible for overseeing the whole property, I'm not sure but they were very photogenic in that moment.

Lake at Tad Thong Waterfall, Luang Prabang, LaosLake at Tad Thong Waterfall, Luang Prabang, Laos

Lake at Tad Thong Waterfall, Luang Prabang, LaosLake at Tad Thong Waterfall, Luang Prabang, Laos

entrance-tad-thong-waterfall-laos-6472.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: Rivers and Lakes - Laguna di Venezia

@MarieP questa è la laguna di Venezia, un labirinto di canali e paludi, pieno di vita

Laguna di VeneziaLaguna di VeneziaLaguna di VeneziaLaguna di VeneziaLaguna di VeneziaLaguna di VeneziaLaguna di VeneziaLaguna di Venezia